T w e l v e.

Reverie POV.

The Lord is my Shepard...

I must've said this over 10 times in the car alone.

Why did this have to happen? Just why?
When I'm finally happy, something has to shit all over it.

I must have broken so many traffic laws, but I didn't care. My baby needed me.

Shantel POV.

You ever been In a situation where you wish you had the power to orb like Paige from Charmed?
Yup, that moment for me would be right now.

Lord, I can't die yet.
Is it because of my sins?
I'm sorry for beating Shania Charles in high school but her hoe ass was asking for it.

I'm sorry I stabbed my ex boyfriend Jay but he needed to learn to keep his dick in his pants.
This bitch right here, Nicki, she will be my last sin because when I get My hands on her oooo Jesus, I promise I'll repent after.

She forced Lusha and I into the room, to my surprise Trey looked pretty lively for a guy who's been in a coma over a week.

This right here isn't fair. I wake up from a 2 hour nap looking like the Anti- Christ but Snoop Dogg over here looking like a million bucks.

Why is life so u fair?
Okay, Shantel stay focused.
I glanced over at Lusha, who's eyes were glued to her husbands.

I know she wanted rush over to him and embrace him, but I doubt Nicki would like that.

"Nicki, let my wife go."

"Shut up Trey, I don't wanna hurt you." She said in a shaky voice.

This bitch over here... I rolled my eyes.

"Something wrong Telly?" She asked me.

I looked around the room. I know this bitch ain't referring to me.

"DIDN'T YOU HEAR ME?"

"Bitch, last I checked, the telly up on the wall. Now, you know my damn name, best say it right."

I'm gonna get my ass shot if I don't shut the Fuck up...
But this hoe loves testing me, I could see the amusement in her disgusting eyes.

I heard a phone vibrate. It was Lusha's. She pretended like she didn't hear it but Nicki held out her hand, asking for it.

To avoid pissing her off, Lusha handed her the phone.

Nicki was about to smash it bit Trey cleared his throat, stopping her.

"I spent alot of money on that phone, you better not break it." He said, glaring at her.

Nicki trembled slightly and laid the phone on the table.

Her eyes were glued to Trey's, I tried to move slowly towards her, step by step at random times so she wouldn't notice.

Oh this gonna be a long day.

Lusha POV.

I felt tired as fuck.
I felt dizzy as fuck.

I hadn't drank or eaten since this morning and I knew it was about 3pm.

Trey attempted to pour me a glass of water from the small pitcher next to his bed but Nicki spoke.

"W-what are you doing?"

"Look at her Nicki. She's pale and dehydrated. I'm giving her a glass of water."

"NO, LEAVE HER LIKE THAT."