- chapter [2] - Kidnapping spree -

this chapter is little bit longer than 1st one but- please enjoy it! i worked really hard on it y'know! (tbh why did it sounded like announcer about his obby-)

Tw:Kidnapping
___________________________________

Banana was devastated when he heard about him getting some sort of experiments today, He looked at the clock that was in the cell, it was 4:33am right now, Banana stood up from the bed and looked around, He saw that in his cell there was a metal table with 2 chairs and also an..Ventilation duck..but..it was too high to reach. The fruit looked at the glass wall that septerated the cell, there was a door with "01" sign on it, there were also some papers laying on the floor.
"maybe if i try breaking the glass..i will be..Free!" Banana mumbled to himself,He grabbed one of the chairs that were next to the table but..The chairs were attached to the floor! Same with the table
"damn it..!" Banana sighed then...thought of himself charging at the glass wall, He remembered from yesterday him bumping on the wall..but if he tried harder..maybe it will break?
"okay..on three.." Banana thought to himself and he began to charge at the door.
one...
two..
BANG!

Banana fell on the door with a small thud! "ow!" He yelled in pain and he grabbed his head

"ow!" He yelled in pain and he grabbed his head.
After few moments,The microphone (announcer) and the smart board (boardy) walked inside the cell
"trying to escape,are we?" Announcer chuckled "not a chance,banana, not a chance"
Banana looked at them
"wait..you have been in this..place for a whole night?" He tilted his head in curiousity
Both Announcer and Boardy paused.
there was a silence for good few minutes until announcer spoke up
"well yes" he answered "because somebody's smart ass spilled some cheap headache wine all over the break room and didnt wanted to clean it up" the microphone side-eyed boardy "and i didnt wanted the janitor to get overworked by that,so i told him he could go home while SOMEONE would clean the mess up" He continued "and it them almost all night to clean it up,while they complained for an goddamn hour that they-"
"oh cmon boss!!" Boardy interrupted
"Shut it!" Announcer hissed "anyways,the experiments will begin in 7 hours"
"at 11 am?" Banana tilted his head once more
"yes because i am not going to do it in 4 am" Announcer sighed. then he walked out
"Anywayysss" Boardy took his bottle of cheap headache wine "wanna drink?"
"no thanks.." Banana said "i dont drink headache wines"
"well that shucks" Boardy said and walked out

Meanwhile in announcer's office...

Announcer was sitting in his own office, looking through some papers. Then..something in mind came to him..did he recognized the banana somewhere? or did he know him?

SEVEN HOURS LATER CUZ I AINT WRITING WHAT HAPPENED IN EARLY DAMN MORNING

Announcer and Boardy were walking to 01's (Dancin banana's cell)
"So you know the plan boardy" Announcer said "I do the experiments,you kidnap other subject"
"Yessir!" Boardy chuckled and already went to Equiptment room, While announcer entered the cell
"Good morning again,01" He said, looking at the banana
"Its..its banana! not 01!" The fruit yelled
"do i look like i give a fuck?" announcer asked,slightly annoyed "no. then" He opened the cell "Follow me.now." He started to walk off while banana behind him.
Banana thought..what will happen if he walked off..announcer isnt looking tho..maybe if he could..try to run away..he could be...Free!
He looked around and Started to run off.
The microphone saw that but he just sighed
"ugh..." Announcer pulled out some sort of tablet and clicked something.
Banana ran like 10 meters but then... The chip that was injected into the fruit activated..A ELECTRIC SHOCK