Who Are You?

Year: 2008

Network: MBC

Episodes: 17

Runtime: About an hour each

Starring Yoon Kye Sang and Go Ah Ra

Summary:

In Buddhism, it is believed that when a person dies, the deceased has 49 days on earth to let go of all earthly attachments and begin the reincarnation process. The problem for Il Gun is that he regrets not being enough of a father to his daughter, Young In. After his unfortunate accidental death, Il Gun tries to make it up to his daughter in the little time he has left. In a strange turn of events, Il Gun takes over the body of good-looking Seung Ho, who is a potential love interest of his daughter's. Sueng Ho, an orphan raised in the US who has returned to Korea as an arrogant executive, becomes a tool for Il Gun to try to make it up to his daughter, but not without considerable awkwardness. Who Are You? is a feel-good, easy comedy you can't help falling for.

*************************

Awkwardness, love triangles, revealed hidden talents...

It's not one I would watch a second time, but it was pretty good. The actor that plays the father, I've seen him in a lot of different dramas and he always plays the same type of character.

It was well paced and had a few laughs.