Boys Over Flowers

Alt. Title: 꽃보다 남자 / Kkotboda Namja, Boys Before Flowers

Year: 2009

Episodes: 25 (about an hour or so each)

Leads:  Koo Hye Sun as Geum Jan Di and Lee Min Ho as Goo Joon Pyo

Summary: Hardworking Geum Jan-di (Ku Hye-sun) attends the exclusive Shinhwa High School by a scholarship she gets because of an incident. She finds her shallow, privileged classmates unbearable, especially the notorious F4. Rich, handsome, and arrogant, Goo Jun-pyo (Lee Min-ho), Yoon Ji-hoo (Kim Hyun-joong), So Yi-jung (Kim Bum), and Song Woo-bin (Kim Joon) are the kings of the school and no one, not even the teachers, dare challenge them. No one, that is, except Jan-di. Angry at their rudeness, Jan-di tells off F4 leader Jun-pyo, bringing a world of trouble upon herself.

*************************************************************

A K-drama that aired in 2009, was one of the highest ratings of the year.

Boys Over Flowers is based off the Japanese manga/anime of the same name.

This is a good K-drama to start you addiction.

"Almost paradise..." If you don't like that song to the side, you will be annoyed watching this. Because after they play it for the first time, its in pretty every episode after that. Mostly just the chorus. 

Goo Joon Pyo's (actor Lee Min Ho) hair was so much of a distraction that a lot of the early comes only talked about that. SPOILER: ({{{[he changes his hair later in the show]}}})