43 √

Ik it's not late than expected but then I'm free like a bird rn so I'm like why not updating Lol

Also I wanna personally thank all those who votes cuz they keep me motivated and I be happy when you comment too... it boost me up :)

Let's get to the chapter!

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 43: sʟᴇᴇᴘʏ ᴀss,ɴᴏᴛᴇs & ʙᴜsɪɴᴇss ᴘʀᴏᴘᴏsᴀʟ

"Baby." Taehyung calls Aera softly while shaking her shoulder.

Aera stirs in her sleep nuzzling her face more in Taehyung's neck. Taehyung manages to move sleepy Aera from his neck,tucking her hair tresses behind her ear and there he sees the view of his sleepy wife sitting on his lap.

"Hey." He calls again and Aera opens her sleepy eyes slightly looking at her husband.

"I want to sleep." She says in her sleepy voice closing her eyes.

"We've landed." Taehyung says.

"So soon." She mumbles in her sleep.

Taehyung recalls that Aera once had a nap at his office from 1pm to 8pm so sleeping for 12 hours isn't a new thing to her,he is just a little sad that they didn't spend much time staring at the skies.

He gently moves Aera from his lap and walks to Mingyu's sit.

"Where is Aera? We've to go." Mingyu says looking behind Taehyung.

"She is still sleeping. Help me with the bags,I'll give her a piggyback ride." Taehyung says and Mingyu nods with a smile.

Taehyung walks back to the private cabinet.

He manages to put Aera behind his back,the wife nozzles her face on the other's neck wrapping her arms on his neck.

"Such a baby." Taehyung smiles.

~

"Someone came to the office yesterday asking about you." Jiwon says over the call.

" Jiwon says over the call