Blood Runs Hot

Before anyone reads this chapter, I understand that I'm like really late to the game or whatever. And by that, I mean that I understand that Big Hero 6 as well as its characters belong to Disney and Marvel respectively. And the fact that it came out in 2014.

However, as of recently. I've become obsessed. To the point of watching the film at least once a week, typically every other day if I can, quoting specific moments a little too perfectly, and having the ability to notice things nobody else would make connections to without my outside knowledge. I've watched the movie loads. The Baymax series is a great 6 episode spin off. And the BH6 series is something I'm currently watching. Baymax dream shorts are funny, and I'll soon get to the mini-series.

As for my stories, please be prepared for many levels of angst. Each Chapter, unless mentioned, will have no relations to the chapter or AU before it. Or the characters (canon character do not apply to the information) and will typically follow the canon plot line with minor details absent or changed. Some will have Tadashi alive, a discovery that takes place after the movie. And sometimes the movie just plays out as normal. As always, I fully recommend watching at the least the movie before diving into this book. But I hope you enjoy it regardless.

And as always, any characters continuously used, unless said otherwise, belong to marvel and Disney. Such as. Hiro Hamada, Tadashi, Baymax, Cass, Mochi, Fred, Wasabi, Honeylemon, Gogo, Judy, Krei, Yama, Callaghan, and Abigail. As well as characters from the series like, Granville, Obake, Karmi, Megan, Noodle Burger boy, Globby, Felony Carl, Momokase, Liv Amara and Diane/Di Amara, Minimax, Richardson Mole, Barron von Steamer, supersonic sue, and others.

-> Basically, any names you don't recognize, probably belong to one of the many OCs I have planned for this book. I also like last names, so look out for that.

A few more things before I start the book. Most are 1shots, and few have multiple parts. As many as 6 possible parts and as few as 1. For the sake of 1shots. Each chapter will be properly titled, in a way that doesn't say too much, summarized through a series of tabs, given an Angst rating of 1-10 as the book title suggests, and then the ending will contain room for a quote, an authors note, the word count; room for suggestions of later chapters, and a goodbye with a nickname that relates to this book specifically.

[ Blood Runs Hot: Big Hero 6, Angst, Angst shot, Hiro Hamada, Fredrick (Fred) Fredrickson, Fredmelion, Tadashi has past, Set slightly after movie Au, regrets, fire, adrenaline, loss, catching up with mentality, fears, anxiety, 6 out of 10, reminders, hiro realizes he's not a fan of fire, regrets Fred's costume, weirdly wise words]

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hiro Hamada is an Idiot. Well, technically, he's a genius. But for the moment, he's feeling really stupid. Like big time. Air had become harder to breath since he realized. The fire...

And he started ignoring all his friends. His phone still pinged with unread messages. Buzzing from his desk as he simply laid in bed. A relapse. Of the depressive rut he had been thrown into when Tadashi died.

Well it was back full force.

Ever since the adrenaline wore off...

Hiro had realized something. Something fairly important. And now that his brain has fully registering what all of this means. That this was pretty much his fault. He couldn't take it. Couldn't face his friends.

God damnit! He really let himself get this far. This far. Blindly. Without sight. Why had he gotten so angry? It was all back to the fire. Fire. All of it.