Hello, I am Baymax

This was really late. More on that later... sorry. 

Anyways, any characters continuously used, unless said otherwise, belong to marvel and Disney. Such as. Hiro Hamada, Tadashi, Baymax, Cass, Mochi, Fred, Wasabi, Honeylemon, Gogo, Judy, Krei, Yama, Callaghan, and Abigail. As well as characters from the series like, Granville, Obake, Karmi, Megan, Noodle Burger boy, Globby, Felony Carl, High Voltage, Momokase, Liv Amara and Diane/Di Amara, Minimax, Richardson Mole, Barron von Steamer, supersonic sue, and others.

-> Basically, any names you don't recognize, probably belong to one of the many OCs I have planned for this book. I also like last names, so look out for that.

Anyways, onto the actual story

[Hello, I am Baymax: Big Hero 6, Angst, Angst shot, Hiro Hamada, Tadashi has not passed, Set slightly after movie, Au, fire, panic,recovery, Baymax comforts Hiro, hiding, hiding feelings, restless, lack of sleep, tired, insomnia, nightmares, poetry, songs, brothers, bonding, friends, family, injury, fear, worry, crying, hurt, comfort, more]

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

A boy with soft and fluffy black hair slept soundly in his bed. Well, mostly soundly. On the outside his breathing was fairly even and his eyes remained closed. But his eyebrows furrowed just slightly, and that was the only indication that something more was happening.

On the inside, his heart was pounding. His chest felt heavy with drumming rhythm. He feet pounded against the concrete and brick patterns below. He would climb those stairs and be forever forced back down by an explosion. He was running in circles. Inhaling smoke and hacking out his own anxieties. "Tadashi!" Hiro cried out again. Again and again. He swore he heard his brothers name in his own voice so often it might as well have been an echo that followed him around. Ashes and dust and smoke slapped their way across his body.

There was no chance at saving him. He could save himself if he couldn't help Tadashi. Aunt Cass and every one of Tadashi's school friends blended with the colourless blobs of the crowd behind him. They clearly didn't care enough. Hiro had to save his brother. It was just Hiro and the collapsing building in front of him. He only had a chance. Just one. There was only one thing on his mind.

A fire was all Hiro could see. But images were flashing in his head. The tears he knew were streaming down his face now felt like they were boiling and burning. A hand was reaching out to him. Ashes still slapped against his face. Bruises and burns and broken bones. A rumble and a crack. 'Hiro!' came a voice from somewhere. Hiro only called out again.

Tadashi!...

Hiro shot up from his once sleeping state, puffing breaths escaping his chest. He didn't know how long he had been asleep. But he didn't chance a glimpse at the clock beside him. This was bad. This was bad-bad. He had fallen asleep!

Shit!

Hiro stood up quickly, causing his head to spin. He hadn't slept much lately. Only on accident. But he couldn't sleep! Not one bit. He needed to watch his older brother Tadashi.

Hiro's head spun while the desk chair he had fallen asleep in wobbled and turned in circles too. Dizziness and nausea were never good mixed together. And Hiro was sure the fatigue was causing some delirium. He took a chance and quickly looked over to Tadashi's side of the room.

He was sleeping. Good. Hiro was sure he would stay sleeping another hour or so. All the painkillers were sure to keep him snoozing. But this also meant that Hiro had a chance to go downstairs and grab a cup of coffee, or make himself four. Not like he likes the taste or coffee, but he's been having so much of it lately he might as well be warming up to it.