1: Long day.

I'M AT MY BREAKING POINT FOR REAL!!! Anyway enjoy~

°•☆•°•☆•°•☆•°•☆•°•☆•°•☆°•☆•°

♤ {Y/n's POV}♤

I held my phone to my ear as I stood by my cars trunk and but my groceries in it.

"Hello?"

"Y/n! Hi! Guess what!?"

"What Lucia?"

Lucia was my high-school best friend and they went to a different college than me and live in Texas now.

"The new little nightmares game just got announced!"

"Yeah I know. A month ago. Your really bad at trying to catch up with time. Your like a month behind everything!"

"Oh...Uh...honestly no comment. Anyway halloween is coming up! Are you excited?"

"Lucia. We are adults...But who says that won't stop me from dressing up in a costume?"

"That's the spooky spirit! Anyway I might come up to where you live around Thanksgiving!"

"Oh really? By plane right?"

"..."

"...Lucia?"

"About that-"

"Yeah. no. your taking a plane. Knowing you you'd literally freak out while one the road and be driving ad slow as a grandma."

"Hey-"

"You literally freaked out what a skunk walked infront of your car. And you were only going 5 miles ler hour and it was like 15 feet away from your car."

"Well-"

"Not listening to your excuses. Bye bye"

"Oh come on-"

I hung up as I closed the trunk and when into the driver's seat and turned on the engine. I backed out of my parking space and began to drive home.

Many trees that were hues of orange and red passed by as I drove through the almost empty road.

The only other cars I saw were ones of people pulling out of the nearby bars or going the opposite way.

The trees got thicker and I turned onto a long dirt driveway.

I drove uphill a bit before taking a small turn and my house coming into view.

I lived in a house that was surrounded by many trees so it was hard to see my house from the road and the road from my house.

I shut off the engine and opened the car door stepping onto the ground and opened up the trunk again.

I grabbed all the bags and closed the trunk with my foot since I was really flexible and my hands were full.

I gotta honestly thank my mom for making me take gymnastics. Kinda comes in handy.

I looked at my house and began to walk toward the front door.

My house was 2 stories and really wide and spacious. It had a soft brown for the outside walls and the roof was a dark green. On the side was a large porch.

I opened the door and stepped onto the cold tilled floor. I kicked off my shoes and made my way upstairs.

I set the groceries on the kitchen counter and put them away and let out a sigh.

Then something brushed against my leg and there stood my cat looking up at me.

He was a very...very fat cat. He meowed and stared at me his tail twitching and swaying around.

"Yeah yeah I got you more tuna. You spoiled baby.

My cat jumped up on the counter and rubbed against my arm. I chuckled and pet him earning the sounds of calming purring.

I then went into the living room a sat on the couch with a sigh.

'Today was long...'

I thought. I pulled out my phone and checked out tiktok and was immediately met with a smurf cat video.

"...I'm gonna kill that thing myself I swear to god..."

I got up and went to my room and changed into a t-shirt and some shorts. I then went back in my kitchen and made myself a (f/s)
{F/s = Favorite snack}

I then went back in the living room with my snack and then sat down on the couch and grabbed the remote and turned on a movie.

A couple movies later and my snack all gone I just...passed out. Right then and there. All because whenever I eat I just fall asleep.

But the next day is going to be as normal as the rest...right?

°•☆•°•☆•°•☆•°•☆•°•☆•°•☆•°•☆•°
I'm go do the exact opposite of "We live. We love. We lie"

Anyway hope this story finds ya well because I'm outside your window and I'm watching a bunch of little nightmares videos while doing so :)