3: Coffee addiction

Am I mad...No...
Why am I totally not mad? Because in one of my books NO ONE could tell who a certain character was. Like I thought Faith the unholy trinity was well known-

Also I'm keeping RF in because the damage has been done already.

°•☆•°•☆•°•☆•°•☆•°•☆•°•☆•°

♤{Y/n's POV}♤

I began to slowly awaken much to my own free will not wanting too, due to the sounds of things being moving around in the kitchen.

'What in the Mc-Fuck is going on out there.'

I though as I sat up from my bed and checked the time.

'It's 4 in the morning bruh.'

I stood and made my way towards the kitchen. I opened the door to see Rainbow and Original making a mess of the kitchen. Original was looking through the fridge while Rainbow was searching through cabinets.

"What in the ever living hell is going on in here?"

They both froze and looked at me.

"𝙾𝚑...𝙷𝚎𝚢 𝚗𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚋𝚘𝚛. 𝙳𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚜?"

I stared at him for a moment before just sighing and telling him.

"Bottom drawer behind the box of chocolates."

Original dug into the drawer in the fridge for a minute before pulling out a apple.

"𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚗𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚋𝚘𝚛!"

He closed the fridge and walked away to god knows where. I then looked at Rainbow.

{Guy's I just like to call Rf, Rainbow instead I just don't know why.}

"And what are you looking for? You look like you'll go insane without it."

He glared at me for a second before talking.

"𝐶𝑜𝑓𝑓𝑒𝑒."

I stared at him for a minute before just opening a cabinet and pulling out a container of coffee beans.

"Make your own."

I said while throwing the container at him. He caught it. Luckily.

I then walked back towards my room glancing into the living room for a second to see Original and Opposite fighting like girls, then continuing on my way-

Wait.

I backed up enough to glance through the door to check if I saw what I just saw.

They were all just sitting on the couch or floor either staring at the TV or fiddling with they're thumbs.

Vaquero had a questionable look on his face as he looked side to side as if he just saw a bird fucking a man.