2: Silly little and big men

I forgot this book existed tbh-

Anyway I am alive and well I am just in my era of making new books :)

°•☆•°•☆•°•☆•°•☆•°•☆•°•☆•°

♤{Y/n's POV}♤

Eyes. They're everywhere.

I walked through what seemed like a void and couldn't help but feel like I was being watched. I knew someone was watching me.

Then. Voices. They were talking about someone. Wait...no...not someone..Me.

I slowly opened my eyes as my vision was a bit blurry.

'Holy shit that was probably one of the worst naps I've ever had...What kind of dream was that?'

I thought as I sat up.

I froze when I heard them. Those voices.

'Okay yep someone is in my house.'

I heard the voices coming from the kitchen. I slowly stood praying to whatever God was out there that this old ass house wouldn't bend under my feet causing a creek sound.

Well my prayers were thankfully answered as I quietly got off the couch. I was about to grab my phone to call the police to see it not on the table.

'I swear to god if that fat ass cat put my phone in the sink again I will leave him outside tonight.'

I then made my way to the kitchen and made a peak around the corner.

{Before I continue just wanna say that basically Y/n is in are modern-day generation but the welcome home website is now basically true. So basically if welcome home show was real but absolutely no one remembers it.}

My eyes widened as I saw many multiple identical...men? I don't know there are like 3 or 4 the size of a child.

Most of them had blue hair in a pompadour hair style. 3 had the same hairstyle but they're hair was red.

They all had yellow skin? I don't know anymore.

One that still had the pompadour hair style but had longer hair leaned on the kitchen counter and petted my cat that seemed to not give a single shit about all the men.

'That spoiled little brat...'

I thought. I glared at my cat and my cat looked back at me. I then noticed my cat was laying RIGHT ON TOP OF MY PHONE!

Then a voice rang out.

"𝕆𝕙 𝕙𝕖𝕪 𝕝𝕠𝕠𝕜 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕔𝕦𝕥𝕚𝕖 𝕚𝕤 𝕒𝕨𝕒𝕜𝕖~"

I immediately froze as all the people looked at me.

I took off one of my chancla's and threw it at the one petting my cat. He then just layed on the ground...defeated. Dead too probably.

"SALGA DE MI CASA-"

I shouted in Spanish and they just scattered as I took off my other Chancla-