Chapter 5

5. Party Party

Warnings: Y/n being an idiot, inappropriate use of alcohol (Y/n is not 21 yet) and a smut scene in the end

Well, things were going almost as you had planned.

You had already had a few shots and a drink, you couldn't see straight but you could still understand most of the things that were going on. "Woah, I didn't think of you as the drinking type." Connie commented while pouring some beer into your cup.

"Yeah well, hard times require hard measures." You said taking a sip of it.

He frowned. "I don't think that's how you say it."

You copied his movements. "Well, are you sober?"

"No."

"Then don't even try to question it."

He hummed. "Are you sober?"

"Not one bit." You giggled.

"Cool, so, heart problems?" He asked and you nodded. "Great, then you need more." He poured more beer and you smiled satisfied.

Sasha slapped his neck and looked at you worried. "Stop giving people alcohol, you moron! We don't want her to puke in the house." She then grabbed your cup. "No more drinking, I saw you getting shots with Ymir earlier, we don't want anyone passing out."

"Fair enough." You murmured not wanting to protest and give her a hard time. "Ugh, where's Mikasa?" You tried to look around but you couldn't see her anywhere, although you could barely see straight, the whole room felt like it was spinning and it was so overwhelming.

She shrugged. "I think I saw her talking to Jean a few minutes ago, they were heading upstairs." She told you and you nodded a bit confused. "Do you want me to help you look around?"

"Nah, I'm good." You waved your hand and placed the cup on the table, it was as if the whole world was moving in slow motion as you walked away from the kitchen and got into the living room with your knees trembling. "What the fuck." You whispered narrowing your eyes to get a better visibility of whatever was going on.

People all around you were dancing, pushing and pulling in the small crowd that had been formed in front of the "DJ set", which was only a computer connected to a big speaker. It was so hard to stay still, your reflexes were shit and you realized that staying there wasn't exactly the best idea.

Some girls were dancing provocatively with each other, a few of them were drinking while moving around awkwardly and the rest of them were making out with their partners, or strangers, you didn't really care.

Suddenly, you couldn't even tell if you were actually breathing, the air was so heavy and filled with people's perfumes and smell, not to talk about the loud musing that was confusing even more in that situation. The lights were low, as if they were trying to recreate a nightclub vibe, even if you were drunk you could tell that they didn't do a good job, whoever decorated the house anyway. Hell, you didn't even remember whose house that was.

"Excuse me." A girl stopped in front of you and looked at you worriedly. "Are you ok?"

"Huh?" Her voice sounded muffled and so low that you couldn't understand what she was saying. "Who are you?" You asked, you could clearly see her lips moving to answer you, but yet you didn't get anything she was saying. "Y/n, nice to meet you." You decided to pretend as if you had actually heard her and she smiled softly and shook your hand. "So, mhm, can you help me get out of the dancing floor?"

She giggled. "I'm stuck too!" She exclaimed and you nodded awkwardly. "Here, grab my hand."

You held her hand as you both tried to push people as you made your way out of the crowd, you stumbled a few times over nothing, that was just how messed up you were. The girl kept laughing and would occasionally stop to make sure you were okay.