welcome to the villains world! prolouge, mutual aggression

"Pretty cool, huh?
Not like some piddling weasel."
Ace insults grim. Him getting mad at ace.
"Myah?!" Grim yells in shock "Pfft... Ah ha ha! I can't hold it back anymore! Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!
Come on, you're the ones who turned orientation into such a fiasco, right?
The girl summoned by the Dark Mirror who can't even use magic, and the monster no on summoned at all.
It took everything I had not to burst into laughter right in the middle of the ceremony!" your eyes widened and grim got even more mad.

"H-hey! You don't gotta be a jerk about it!" Grim yelled at him. You tearing up slightly "So in the end, neither of you got admitted, and now you're janitors? Ah ha ha! SO lame!" Ace mocks again, feeling a pang in his heart, feeling bad for insulting you specifically

"What did you just call me?!"
Grim yells at ace. "And you're so clueless you don't even know who the Great Seven are. Not a one of them!
Maybe before you try getting into the academy again, you ought to take a second crack at kindergarten?
Ah ha ha ha ha!" Ace laughs at grim as he growls in anger.

"Grim...maybe we should just leave..."
You suggested to grim, gently grabbing his arm. "Anyway, just thought I'd tease you a bit. And man am I glad I did. It's been a blast!
Unlike you, I actually have classes to get to, so I'll let you get back to picking up trash. Bye!" Ace walks away, you gently grabbing grims arm and walking in the opposite direction of ace. Suddenly, grim gets out of your hold. "Myuh-uh! You ain't walkin' away from me! It's too late for that!
Myaaaaah!" Grim spits his blue fire at ace, slightly missing him. "WHOAH!" Ace yells at the surprise attack

"No one makes fun of Grim and his hench-woman! I'm gonna make that explodey-head of yours explode all over again!"
He yells, absolutely livid. "Explodey-head?!
You wanna throw down with me, shorty? You got some guts.
You wanna talk hair, huh? I'm gonna shave you like a toy poodle!" He yells back at grim

"MYAAAAH!!" Grim spits his blue fire at ace again. Though, ace used wind magic to throw his fireballs off course. "Oh-ho! How do you like that?" Ace mocks grim. "H-hey! His magic winds are blowin' my fireballs off course! No fair!" Grim whines. You trying to grab grim but failing, your long twintails moving alot as you ran.

Suddenly, students began to gather around the fight and talked. "What's going on over there? A fight?!" One student said

"Oh, sweet! Get 'em!"
Another student says, you still trying to grab grim. "Please stop you two!" You cry out, worried. "Awww... Can't hit me with your little fireballs?" Ace mocks grim again. "Grrr... You better believe I'm about to!" He spat back
"Grrr... You better believe I'm about to!" Grim yells, annoyed.

- BATTLE START!! -

"Take that!"
Grim spat his fire out at ace. Ace using wind magic to redirect it. "Pfft. All it takes is a little gust to-" Ace says, the fire heading towards the queen of hearts statue. Before you could even think, you did something really stupid. You jumped in front of the statue and the fire hit your cheek and only slightly charred the statue

Grim and aces eyes widened in surprise as you did that. "Oh no! Now the Queen of Hearts's statue is burnt! And y/n!" Ace yells, worried. "That's your fault for tryin' to divert it! You shoulda just let it burn you to a crisp!" Grim runs over to you and checks to see if you're okay. "HENCH-WOMAN, NOT THAT I CARE ABOUT YOU, BUT ARE YOU ALRIGHT!! EXPLODY MC, EXPLODY HEAD BURNT YOU!!!" Grim yells, worried. You touch your cheek and it still burns, you wince in response.

"Yeah...Grim...I'm alright"
You reply to him, ace looking at you in regret. He runs over to you also "Y/n?! Are you okay?! Sorry that I burned you, if it wasn't for this weasel you would've been alright!" Ace quickly Apologizes to you.

As if on cue, crowely soon arrives "What is going on here? Cease this at once!" Grim and ace quickly look at him "Oh no! The headmage!" Ace yells. "Not more lashings of love! We gotta get outta here!" Grim tries to run away but gets caught by crowelys whip, ace also gets caught.

"OW!"
Ace cries out in pain

"Myaaaaah! And I'm still sore from yesterday, too!" Grim yells.

"As if the likes of you could ever flee from me! Did I not just warn you, "no more incidents"? Not just did you charred my statue but you burnt Ms.hatsunes face! It's almost as though you WANT to be expelled!" He yells at grim and ace as he walks over to you
"Ms.hatsune, are you alright?"
He says as you get up and nod. "Alright, I'll get you something from the nurses office for your cheek" He says to you.

"And as for you two...."
Crowely turns around and faces grim and ace. "This will not do. And you! State your name and grade." Crowely says to ace. Ace looking down sadly "Ace trappola...first year...." He says. "Then listen well, Trappola. You too, Grim. As punishment for today's infractions, you are hereby ordered to wash a hundred windows!"
Crowely announced to grim and ace

"Myah?! That's what you get for makin' fun of me! This is all your fault!"
Grim places blame on ace. "Whaaat? I have to do it too?!" Ace complains

"Of course you do. You two will meet in the cafeteria after class. Are we clear?"
Crowely says to ace and grim

"Yes sir..."

"Ugh, I just can't catch a break!"