𝟎𝟐 || 𝐑𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐞𝐬

___

___

Emma

"Oh, how I'm glad I'm no longer alone at this." Elizabeth "Peggy" Carter hummed as she looked at Emma Cresswell, so to be Emma Fitzpatrick.

"Well, I figured since my fiance, cousin and her half-brother, and only friend joined the army, that I might as well," Emma shrugged. 

"Fiance... Sergeant William Fitzpatrick from the 107th, correct?"

"That would be correct, yes. We plan to get married as soon as he returns."

"Congratulations, by the way. I wish you two the best of luck on your marriage."

"Oh, stop it. At this point, you'll be one of my bride-maids. I like you already, Ms. Peggy." The eighteen year old winked.

Peggy chuckled. "You know, I was originally supposed to get married."

"Supposed?"

"My brother died in this war, just before my wedding. So I ran off, left him at the alter, joined the army."

"Hm. Well, you do you, Agent Carter."

"That I will, Agent Fitzpatrick."

"... It's Agent Cresswell. I'm not married yet."

Mary

"Recruits, attention!" A British brunette lady shouted, they recruits stood up straight, including both the Rogers.

In the corner of Mary's eyes, she saw Emma walking side-by-side with the woman with a soldier behind them, carrying a box filled with clipboards.

"Gentlemen... and lady," Mary swore she saw the edge of the woman's lips twerk up. "I am Agent Carter, with me is Agent Fitzpatrick, my apprentice. I supervise all operations for this division."

"What's with the accent, Queen Victoria?" One of the cadets asked. "I thought I was signing up for the U.S. army."

"What's your name, soldier?" Agent Carter stopped in front of the cadet.

"Gilmore Hodge, Your Majesty." He introduced himself as the other cadets were handed clipboards.

"Step forward, Hodge." He does as he's told. "Put your right foot forward."

Hodge smirked as he put his right foot forward. "Mmm~ We gonna wrestle? 'Cause I got a few moves I know you'll like." He winked.

Agent Carter sucker-punched the living day-lights out of Hodge.