Taken Into Amora

Amora tilted her head back slightly, straightening her neck and humming slightly to make sure the tiny girl would go down without any issue. Once she was sure her meal was secure, the mighty Enchantress took a deep breath and swallowed Carry with a loud, wet and proud "GULK!"

Carry felt and heard the Enchantress swallowing and immediately began hyperventilating in fear of what was about to happen. She looked down at her feet, before letting out a blood curdling scream of terror as she was pulled into the brutal and oppressive esophagus below.

Amora purred in pleasure as she felt her throat muscles shove her prey down, and while she couldn't hear it, she took joy in sensing Carry's screams. The Enchantress then let out a deep sigh of satisfaction and began tracing her meal's journey with her hand. 

Inside the goddess' body, the contracting walls clung to the sides of Carry's body with crushing force. No matter how hard she tried to kick and fight her way back up, the esophageal walls continued to push her down effortlessly. The powerful sound of Amora's heart fueled Carry's resistance with every beat, each one a constant reminder of the Enchantress' power over her.

Carry: Now I know how that carrot felt.

Carry's fighting only served to please Amora even more than she already was with the feeling of her body sliding down her esophagus. It was almost like a ticking sensation to the mighty goddess, which put a smug grin on her face.

Amora: You can fight all you want, but you're never getting out.

Carry wasn't about to let Amora's taunting or the power of her esophagus stop her from fighting. She continued to kick and punch at the undulating walls until, eventually, Carry was chucked out of the esophagus and into the dark stomach.

The tiny girl fell into the shallow end of the acid lake, bouncing slightly on the stretchy floor below. The feeling sent a happy jolt through Amora, who began rubbing her belly in bliss. Carry got to her feet, now drenched in digestive juices, and looked around in hopelessness at the vast chamber as its walls shifted and contorted in many different ways. The groans and gurgles of the stomach's activity echoed all around, the intense heartbeat of the goddess could faintly be heard above, along with her laughter. The legion of seemingly otherworldly sights and sounds made Carry feel incredibly insignificant. It seemed that Amora's degradation would continue beyond her initial consumption of the shrunken girl.

Through all of this, Amora continued to caress her belly at the satisfying sensation of having food in her gut.

Amora: You were such a wonderful treat little girl, I must thank you for allowing me to have such a joyous night. Make the most of what time you have left in there, I'll be on my way soon.

With that, Amora closed her eyes and went to sleep, while Carry sat in the empty stomach with a great feeling of despair. The stomach was completely devoid of any food, so there wasn't anything else for the organ to focus on digesting besides her. She would likely not last long, which filled her with greater sadness. At first she began to cry, but then that sadness transformed into rage, and then she let out a mournful warrior's cry.

In a fit of rage, Carry violently attacked the walls of Amora's stomach in yet another vain attempt to escape from her organic prison.

Carry: Let me out! Let me out now!

The pounding of Carry's fists into Amora's gut awoke the goddess from her sleep. The effort did little to change her mind, but it did greatly amuse her.

Amora: Still fighting back in complete denial are we? My my, you are a fun one.

Amora sat up on the couch, laying back and placing her hand on her gut as she felt Carry's attack on her insides. The shifting of her surroundings caused the tiny girl to stumble and be drenched in stomach acid, but she was soon back up and attacking the stomach walls.

Amora: I'll happily stay up all night for this.

Amora gave a mighty and degrading laugh as she took in the pleasure of having an unwilling prey inside of her.

Amora: Like I said little one, there's nothing you can do to escape your fate. All you can do is accept it.

Amora gave another demeaning laugh that helped to drive Carry's fighting even more as streams of tears fell down her face.

After that night, Amora the Enchantress would go on with her life as a Norse Goddess. She would never remember Carry, only the experience of eating a tiny human. Legend says that she would try this kind of dining numerous more times, but no one can say for certain if it's true. Few would remember Carry, those who did would never truly know of her fate. It's unknown if Norse Gods and Goddesses can digest mortal beings. Regardless, no one would ever see or hear of Carry again. To Amora, the girl was nothing more than a quick midnight snack, someone in the wrong place at the wrong time.

THE END