Chapter 10

HOPES POV

"I'm so pissed off at that bitch I mean replacing me really I hate my fucking life I swear why does everything have to happen to me I mean she doesn't need another kid she doesn't need two at that it three all she needs is me she don't even need a husband!!" I yelled while on the phone with dymond right now I'm taking a walk through the park clearing my head.

"Aye ma let me holla at u!" Some guy said

"You hollering loud enough boy how much louder can you get !" I replied he came up to me.

"What u say bitch?"

"First off I'm no-" I was cut off by a punch to the jaw I looked at him and laughed.

"You hit like a child!" I yelled then walked off

"GIRL WHAT JUS HAPPEN!" Dymond yelled

"Girl nun jus this bitch ass niggas hit me!!" I yelled the bitch ass niggas part and his home started clowning him Dymond was talking and I was about to respond until something wrapped around my mouth and body I bit his finger .
"DYMOND I NEED HELP DYMOND PLEASE!!" I kicked the guy in his balls and started running like a track star I ran in the middle of the street and jumped in whoever it was car.

"I'm so sorry to just jump in your car like this but some guys were tryna kidnap me please don't call the cops!!" I had my head down the whole time then the person lifted up my chin and wiped my tears I looked up and saw that it was...

RYANS POV(HOPES NEW STEP-DAD)

"WYM YOU LOST HER!!" I yelled

"I mean she stopped somebody in the middle of the road and got in they car man."

"WHO THE HELL WAS IT YOU STUPID MOTHER FUCKER!!!"

IDFK BOSS IT WAS A RANDOM CAR!!"

"SHIT!!" I yelled then hung up the phone I picked up my new baby girl and gave her kisses all over her face.

"Hey baby hey Jess you walkin round huh you walkin round lookin at yo new house huh Jess peek a boo peek a boo." She was giggling the whole time I love kids their my weakness unless they disobedient two things can happen she can play along to our whole family thing or I can turn her mom against her. and it won't be the first time.

DYMONS POV

Me and Dee been going strong and I jus got off the phone whit hope she ight but ion know she in the car with so imma ask her about that later right now I'm at the house by myself on my birthday then I get a call from Dee I knew he didn't forget my birthday

"Hey baby I knew you would-"

"Uuhh uhhhh!"

"Ahhh daddy yes baby yes yes omg."

I started crying instantly I have the app that gives people address and shit so I screen shotted it and got in my car I wiped my tears and kept driving I can't believe this shit and on my birthday too I finnaky reached my destination I got out the car with my gun and walked up to a place who this a weird place to fuck.

I pointed my gun and had my eyes closed I don't wanna see no how naked with my man "SO YOU GON CHEAT ON ME ON MY BIRTHDAY AND I HAVE YO KIDS HEL NAH MOTHER FUCKER!!" I was shooting every where and I heard more than two people screaming I opened my eyes. It was a surprise party Dee came up to me and tried to take my gun.

"Nigga never touch a gangster gun!! What y'all looking at I'm here now lets get this party started." Hope walked in with T I honestly don't want them together but what can I do. My cousin is evil and I think he's gonna hurt her heart so bad