chapter 8

before we start the story I would like to thank @Deshaebaby for commenting on almost all the chapters

(king >>>or^^^)

DEE POV

I knew Dymond wasnt stupid she was gon tell the homies but maybe they would respct me any way maybe they wouldn't care well I guess Ill find out we gotta meeting today in 3hours so I needa get ready.

*3 hours later*

Karl"bro I got sum 2 tell y'all."

"what is it bro." king said

K"Im gay and Im hoping yall can accept that."

king"We dont do gays here 4 a matter of fact we dnt let gays n our group live"

K"but I been there through thin and thin I-" king cut him off

king"Lets show this nigga a lesson kill him for a matter of fact." We were forced tobeat him and while we where shit my mind changed real quick for a matter of fact im bout 2 go get sum pussy after this. I gotta talk to dymond.

DYMONDS POV

I was at home watching sponge bob sqaurepants dont judge anyways Im bored and Im out of snacks then my door bell ranged and I opened it without looking who it is. When I saw Dee he came in before I could close the door.

"Get out my house."I said

"No I need to talk to you."

"What."I demanded more than asked

I aint gay ok I was but then something traumatizing happened that clicked my brain so you get the picture."he said theres only one way to see if a man is straight kiss them and if they try to do more then you know they straight.so I kissed him and he didnt pull away he threw me on the couch and my belly got in the way when he tried to get in between my legs but what Im wandering is how can a man be gay then straight somthing really bad must of happen

"you really are straight." I said as I pushed him off

"I told you."he said then kissed me again

HOPE POV

I was doing nothing but being bored and thinking about doing something bad >;-) so I called august over.And I got ready.

*

*

*

*

*

So August and I were watching love and basketball and I was kissing on his neck and his friend was just rising.

Aug"Stop." He gave me dont start nothin u cant finish look. I kept kissing his neck

Aug"stop."

Me"No." When I said that he grabbed me and took me to the bed room and kept kissing me he took of my clothes and I took off his clothes and and he looked me in the eyes with nothing in them
"imma gonna put it in slowly" he said tbh I was ready for him to put it in me so when he put the tip in I attempted to shove the whole thing in that did not work it was too big.
"I wanna have ruff sex" I said after that he shoved it in me and started thrusting in me and the more I moaned and scratched his back the faster he went it felt good and hurted also. then he flipped us over and I was on top so knowing me I bounced up and down then went side to side then a circle and we both came together. I thought that was the end of it but I was wrong he threw me off of him then turned me around and shoved himself into my ass and started pulling my hair while thrusting it felt so good then we came again and I got on my knees and started sucking his dick I couldn't deep throat tho but I got as much ad I could in me and I played with his balls while doing it I was doing the best I could and he came in my mouth and I swallowed he got into bed and I brushed my teeth and threw away the tooth brush don't judge I went and laid next to him we were both knocked out.