Chapter 13

Hopes POV

Its been 3 months and I had a miscarriage. Its crazy because I didnt even know I was pregnant. August has been trying to help as much as he can but he's been on tour a lot.... It seems like my only piece of happiness is Jessica.

"Sussy can we go to MacDwonald?" She asked

"Yea baby girl lemme get put on some clothes" I said I put on a black PINK shirt and some black PINK yoga pants with some uggs and put my hair inna messy bun then did the same with Jessica. I was at a red light when I seen someone that looked like Ryan and my little brother crossing the street. I rubbed my eyes then got out the car but they were gone and Cars were honking at me. Damn I must be goin crazy.
*
*
*
*
After we ordered our food Jessica and I sat in a booth.
"Sussy?"She asked
"Yea?"
"Was that daddy and Anthony?" She asked my eyes became wide and I texted Dymond to meet me at MacDonalds. After a few mins she was here.

"Who little girl is that?" I asked eyeing the gorgeous dark skinned toddler who looks about 3.

"Thats my niece. Niya go and play with Jessica ok?" Dymond said

"Ok!" She reply and they run off together.

"Now what was so important?" She asked and I told her what happen and now she just starin at me.

"Have I ever told you the reason of my eyes being Green?" She asked

"What the hell does that have to do with anything?!" I asked

"I have a gift Hope one that can see the future some times. I dont have control over it but I see what I need to see and you telling me this triggered it. Hope Ryan's gonna try to take Jessica and he payed the doctors to say Anthony was dead. She said

"If this is true then why havent you told me this before?" I asked

"Bitch havent you been listenin I need little facts to kno this shit!" She yelled makin people look at us.

"There so ghetto." some bougie black girl said to her table of white friends.

"Excuse you?!?" Me and Dymond say in union while going over there.

"Woah Shanaenae we didnt take your chicken." A white girl said Me and Dymond looked at each other and I punched one girl in she punched the other and we was beatin they ass. Then we got the kids and left before the cops came.

         August POV

"OMG!  Right their daddy! YES BABY UGH!!"This hoe I been fw moan ik im wrong but I needed to relieve some stress with all thats been going on with Hope I just cant ask her for sex yunno??
"OH IM COMING DADDY!" the hoe said. ahit at least one of us is her pussy trash... I put my clothes on went to the restroom flushed my condom

The girl"you dont want breakfast?"

me"nah im good luv" and i was at walmart gettin sum stuff for my hotel and I saw the short dark skinned girl she was about 4'11, she wasn't thick she was like skinny petite like her body went with her size she was just gorgeous to me her name tag read Alexsus overnight stocker...

me"So Alexsus dont you think you a little too short to be a overnight stocker"

Alexsus"Dont u think u should mind yo business" she mumbled then she turned around and her eyes widened

Alexsus"OH MY GOSH! YOU AUGUST ALSINA!" she squealed she gave me a hug and asked to take a picture wimme

me"If you give me your number I'll take a picture with you" she smile and took my phone and texted herself and we got somebody to take our pictures