Chapter 12

1 YEAR LATER
      HOPES POV

August and I are together!! so yes its official Dymond has twin girls and my mama had a boy they all 3 months. Dymond and Dee are engaged and My mama and Ryan are getting married next week. This year has really been hell I think August is cheating on me but thats coo because I have a little secret too thats way worse than his😞. T he has a new girlfriend and shes honestly really pretty and sweet but I dont like her just because I dont have to... Right now everyone is at Dymonds birthday party because it has been a year since she had it my bitch 21 she 2 years older than me!! but everyone was sitting down talking to Dymond and T and his bitch came and walked towards us.

"Hey yall happy birthday Dymond." T said

"Thank you cousin!! Hey Kimberly" Dymond said

"Hey Dy here are your gifts I hope you like them!! Hey Hope!!How are you??" She said I rolled my eyes looked at the twins.

"OMG are those yours Dymond they are so cute can I hold one!!" Kimberly said referring to the twins.

"Sure." Dymond said Kimberly reached for Jada and I moved and walked off with both of them yea i know im petty but idgaf. August was hot on my trail.

"Bae why you actin like that."he said

"Like what I jus dont like her or him they both make me sick." I simply stated he put his hands up in defeat took the twins and walked away then the devil herself came up to me.

"Can we talk?" she asked

"You speakin aint ya." I snapped

"I mean yes but... i was just wandering why you dont like me ive never done anything wrong to you and your just so rude." She said

"Sweet heart I aint gotta myself to you." I stated

"bitch." she mumbled and started to walk away

"yea gon with yo black ass." I chuckled and kimberly turned around and punched me in the face i stood there shocked for a moment like everyone else I then came back to reality and punched that bitch then i grabbed her and slammed her to the ground after that I started choking her.

"BITCH DONT YOU EVER LAY A HAND ON ME AGAIN EVER IN YOUR LIFE!" I yelled everyone was trying to get me off her but they all failed everything was red... and kimberly was no longer squirming to break loose or gasping for air she was just there finally i got off of her and everything cleared up.

"WHY TF YOU DO THAT BITCH!" T yelled at me

"SHE HI-" I was cut off by august

"Watch who you callin a bitch young blood." August calmly states T looked at me

"Im sorry Hope." he said

"its-"

"that your a BITCH!" he cut me off and August punched him dead in his jaw and knocked T out.

"Bitch nigga." August said lookin at T laid out and then August grabbed my hand and led me to the car.

"Thank you baby😘" I said everyone was already taggin me from my fight and august phone was blowing up also so ig his fight was up too... we came to our house and paparazzi was everywhere August and I put our shades on and got out the car waiting for the butler to come park our car... man I love my life

  HOPES MOM POV

me and Ryan were fighting like always and i ran to the kitchen and grabbed a knife he backed away and left... I put down the knife and looked at my son and my daughter...