Chapter 4

Content warning: mention of dying, mention of abuse on minors, mention of kids being used as experiments, mention of mental breakdown, mention of blood and bruises

8th August, 1999, Muichiro tokito

Muichiro woke up in his bed in the room of a day before 'oh right...today is my birthday' he thought as he lied down his bed again, it was just morning so he didn't want to wake up, at least not yet, he couldn't even believe he was celebrating.

Alone

He never thought it would be like this, why was he here? Why did they want to keep him here? Why did they test humans? What did all of this mean at all? Should he just accept that he is now used as an experiment?

No

No, he cannot accept that people like that are ruining his life and others life, but what could he ever do? He was basically useless, he didn't have much physical power, so what could he ever do? He had no power to use against them.

Well...he technically did

But he didn't know what damage it could cause, what could ever happen if they found out about his ability, after lunch Genya explained what would happen if they found out about his ability, and it was just...

...Terrifying

He said they would test him even more and use him to their advance till he died, he also heard that most people die from the experiments, especially kids under the age of 13, and the only reason why Genya, Aoi, Zenitsu and Kanao survived so long it was because...

...because of what?

Muichiro didn't know

He was so sure Genya or some of the three mentioned it to him why they lived for ten years -note this, only Genya and Aoi where there for 10 years! Kanao was there for 12 years and Zenitsu was there for 8 years, they all have the same age and are the oldest of the experiments, both in age and time they are there alive!-

Did he imagine it? He could have swore someone did tell him how they lived for 10 years without dying 'wait...did I imagine it or did I accidentally read someone's mind? Was it a guard or something?!' He kept thinking about that sort of things until he felt something shaking him.

"Hi" the girl who had trouble walking greeted him
"Oh, hi"
"Today is your birthday right?"
"Yeah...why?"
"Nothing, just happy birthday, even thought it might not be your best birthday"
"Well...even if I'm gonna hate my birthday this year...thank you"

They just had a causal conversation, Muichiro noticed that Aoi's legs seemed to shake and that she wasn't goin to get out that bed alone "why can't you walk?" Muichiro asked, he knew that was probably not the best question but who cares.

He might die one day or another

"Experiments" the girl said as she sat up in front of Muichiro "they never really experimented on the oldest children of that time, but they did experiment on all of us kids" she explained as she touched her hair or head as a way of trying to remember.

"They would experiment especially on me and Genya, in fact I lost my ability to walk without a stick to hold on or something to hold into, that's why I'm always next to Genya, because he is tall so I don't have to worry about him falling over" Aoi explained.

Muichiro was surprised, if they did test on them so much then how did they survive? Suddenly an idea popped into Muichiro's mind, he turned all his attention to Aoi and tried to focus on her to read her mind, she wasn't looking so he could perfectly look at her.

'is he even gonna survive? It's already been 2 days and, ugh this is a waste of time, he'll be tested again today, let's just hope they don't test his brain again like they did to Zenitsu'

What did any of that meant? Does Zenitsu can also read minds? No, he would have already died long ago, maybe he got tested to his brain too and got temporarily his same ability? Impossible, maybe he got his brain tested that day, that's why only Aoi was there.

Wait, why was Aoi the only one there?

It seemed like they got Kanao, Zenitsu and Genya to teste them, but why not the two of them too? The people there were weird, first they kidnap him, then they test him, then he has the insane capability to read people's minds, who knows, he might even die one moment or another.

The two of them heard a loud bang outside, then the door opened, two guys entered and threw Genya on the floor, the boy was shaking and clearly trying not to cry in front of the two guys "the other two are coming later" the men said as they went out and closed the door behind them.

"Genya!" Both Aoi and Muichiro screamed as they got over to Genya, seeing in what condition he was. He was shaking and seemed to feel pain, lot of pain, he started to cry uncontrollably, sobbing pathetically like a scared little kid, witch technically he was.

"Gen, Gen, Gen it's okay it's okay, I'm there okay, Aoi's here" Aoi said, lightly shaking him up, it seemed like this happened before, she grabbed his hand and squished it, as a way to say 'i'm there', now that Muichiro looked at Genya better his entire body was covered in bruises, blood, burn scars, something nobody should ever witness.

Genya felt Aoi's hand in his and felt his heart, who was beating fast slowing down, he seemed to slowly calm down, thanks to Aoi he wasn't crying anymore. Muichiro could barely take all of that, Genya having a mental breakdown, the way they were treated, it made him sick.

It made him angry

He never felt so angry in his entire life

He just wanted to kill them

Kill every single person that was hurting kids like him
---------------------------------------------
This is probably the most triggering story someone could ever read, it's such an original idea right?

(Totally not a gacha life video 'blood in the water')

Words:1048