chapter 12

Content warning: mention of experiments, swears, blackmailing, mention of killing, illness

15th September, 1999, Muichiro Tokito

The days went by, Muichiro had to chance to get close to Kokushibo or to convince him to help them escape, but that wasn't his main thought, he was slowly losing his mind, as the experiments continued his ability became stronger, and that wasn't good.

He often passed out from always hearing everyone's thoughts, Genya tried to help him, but it was useless, Muichiro could hear even through the walls, it was unbearable, he could never think even for a minute because all he could hear was almost everyone in the entire building.

Right now, he was in his room, and he just came back from being experimented on, it happened everyday, and it was exhausting, he tried to talk to Kokushibo but nothing, he would not listen to a word he said. His whole body was shaking.

"Muichiro?" Aoi tried to shake the boy, he seemed like he was sleeping, but with his eyes open "it's the fifth time it happens" the girl said, the first time she was worried, but now she wasn't that much, she knew he would snap out of it, eventually.

"Maybe he's slowly dying, that's exactly what happens when someone with his ability starts to lose control, he might be having some sort of episode where he's overwhelmed and he can't think, or talk, or move"

Zenitsu said as he also got close, Genya was surprised how he was smart, despite his brain malfunctioning from all the experiments. Muichiro suddenly sat up from the ground, holding his head, he felt everything spin.

"How long was it today?" He asked, it was about his strange 'episode' he would get everytime he was experimented on "almost one minute" Aoi said, she had an incredible sense of time sometimes.

"We need to get out of here!"
"How?"

They were stuck in a corner, they had little access to the entire building and didn't know if the plan could work, but they did found out that the plan might not be working since if was from years ago.

"Wait...I might have an idea" Genya said slowly, unsure if his idea would work "shoot" "you see, some time ago, let's say june or July, before you came here, there was this guard who always used to tell us when there was experiments and wasn't as rough as the others, she didn't throw us in the room, instead he walked us right into bed, and she would make sure we always got the least painful experiments" Genya explained as he started to smile a little.

"But then she was changed rooms and we never saw her again, like she never really help us anymore, we could only see her at lunch. The thing is it's severaly prohibited to help one of us experiments, and i was thinking maybe we could blackmail her into making us get out of here".

Muichiro listened carefully, or at least he tried, he was trying to ignore the voices of some fuckers thoughts "your idea could work, but how do we get her? She's like half way through the entire building, and we don't know if we can make it that far without getting killed" Aoi wondered, she was right, their access to the building was strict.

"Kokushibo. I can convince him to bring me to this guard's room or something like that, maybe that way I could have a talk with her" it was like a bell ringed inside Muichiro's mind, like if his idea was the best of the world.

"That's stupid" Zenitsu said, looking away from his book "they'll kill you, instantly, plus Kokushibo is a cruel man, I doubt he would help you" Muichiro knew he was right, he needed some excuses to get to this fuckers room or to blackmail her.

"What's the name of the guard? I have a plan" "Shinobu Kocho" Aoi said, she looked sad for some reason "oh you mean the doctor of the building? The girl that helps when Kagaya's illness gets shit-" Muichiro couldn't even finish that he meet Genya's shocked eyes.

"How do you know that Shinobu's a doctor? And how...do you know about the boss illness, that's top secret information" Zenitsu exclaimed, suddenly being interested with the conversation.

"You know, when you get Kokushibo to talk he never stops, I could get those informations out of him by asking simple question, or I would simply just read his mind, if a want an information, I can get it" Muichiro said, he knew he could get information easily, the hard part was to get him to actually talk.

"That's gives us a huge advance, here's what you gonna do, you're gonna meet Kokushibo and convince him to take you to the Doctor, then you will blackmail her by telling her you know how she would help during those times, be careful tho, she's dangerous".

Aoi warned him, this was gonna be complicated, but he was ready for it. Even if he died or if the plan didn't work, it didn't matter, if Muichiro realized the plan was failing he would do the impossible.
---------------------------------------------

Y'ALL I HAVE SOME NEWS. First of all my girlfriend left me (that's why the late update). Second, I finally found a way to get this story moving so I'll update more now that I have ideas.

BYEEE<3

Words:909