3. Confession

HYEIN POV

Leeseo dragged me into an empty classroom and locked the door.

"Hyein, I've been hiding this but I can't keep it any longer or else I think I might explode" i let out a Chuckle then nodded, waiting for her to continue.

"I like you, a lot, since we became friends. and all my friends know about it, but now it's your turn to know" Leeseo confessed, nervously fidgeting with her hands.

I was speechless and I couldn't speak. It was like an unknown source was keeping me from talking.

"I-I'm s-sorry, I shouldn't have said that" she said as she was gonna walk away, But before she could, I pulled her by her hand and Just like that, I kissed her.

I was both shocked and confused at what had made me do that, but I didn't regret it one bit.

The kiss was sweet, and slow, it was comforting in a way I can't seem to explain.

I was like I had been craving for this since forever and that might even be true.

I pulled away of the kiss and she immediately hugged me tight and sighed.

"I didn't think this would go this well" she said as she chuckled.

"Lee hyunseo, be my girlfriend, please?" I finally asked the question. Leeseo let go of the hug and kissed me again.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and I put my hands on each aside of her face, holding both her cheeks, slowly caressing them.

She pulled away from the kiss after a few seconds.

"I'll take that as a yes" i giggled. "Now let's get back before they get worried" I said, holding out my hand for her to take.

THIRD PERSON POV

The girls were a bit nervous of how long the two girls were taking.

After a few minutes of waiting, they came out, hand in hand.

"Guess what.......me and leeseo are finally dating!!!" Announced hyein, very excited. "Wait what I'm so happy for you!" exclaimed hanni.

"Now you don't have to call us weird anymore!" Exclaimed haerin. "Who said that I wouldn't?" Replied hyein as she raised an eyebrow. "Now it's my turn. And I know who I wanna choose hehe" I said while rubbing my hands together.

"She's just your bodyguard, nothing else" said hanni, trying to 'calm me down'. "Well you never know, she might like me more than I like her" i said, as I shrug my shoulders. "I doubt that" said haerin only loud enough for her to hear but I heard her "oh yea? We'll just wait and see" I said before getting up and walking away.

———————————————————

Third chapter done!!!

I hope you like it and give my any feedback on any mistakes.

Have a good rest of the day!!

Don't forget to vote for each chapter!BYEEE!!