Play Time

NARUTO AND ALL THE OTHER CHARACTERS BELONG TO KISHIMOTO. THE PLOT IS ONLY CREATED BY ME. ALL THE PICTURES USED IN THIS BOOK IS TAKEN FROM INTERNET. ALL THE CREDIT OF THESE ARE GOING TO THEIR RIGHTFUL OWNER.

****************************************************************************

"Kiba are they moving can you sense them?" The white haired jounin asked him. "No they are still there. We are 36 km away from them. "It will take us almost 1 and a half days to cross 40 km, Sensei what we will do if they start moving again in between?" Sakura asked in a worried tone.

"We will be there Sakura chan believe me." Naruto pointed his thumb toward his chest with his forever warm smile while jumping from one tree to another. Sakura's eyes softened after hearing this "Arigatou naruto". Naruto is always like a bright sun who provides warmth to everyone's life. But look at herself, she gave her heart to someone who is already in a pit of darkness. Sakura smirked on her own fate, she jumped another tree. She shook her head to shook off these thoughts, there is no reason to think about this now, they have to bring sasuke back by hook or crook.

**************************************

Naruto looked at the scroll which Sakura brought to his office. "It's a uchiha scroll, it will not open without any uchiha blood no matter how many hours you waste to Crack the seal" Shikamaru replied in his nonchalant tone. "Then you give any solution to this ....Sitting here idle will not solve our problem right?" The seventh hogake replied while placing his fist on his hokage table "Sarada is stuck in past Shikamaru. You already know how was the past. What if she is placed in any wrong hand like akatsuki or orochimaru or anyone. Fuck that what will happen if she even find her own father there. You already know how ruthless sasuke was at that time right? He will not think twice to kill the child if she tries to communicate with him".

Sakura put her hand on her heart "What are you saying...what should I do Naruto". Her eyes was full with tears, noone will understand her pain. How can they understand, it's her baby, she gave birth to her. How will they understand what is going on with her.

"Naruto it is not a time to think about these all negative scenarios. Just think positive, you are only scaring her" Shikamaru put a hand on Sakura's shoulder in a manner to make her sit on the chair "First we have to send a letter to sasuke, Sakura have you informed him already?".

Sakura's eyes widen "No, please no. I haven't informed him. Please don't inform him yet. What will I answer him? I couldn't even take care of his child when he was away and putting a faith on me. How can I show my face to him?" She started to sob "I have to find something before he returns".

"Sakura chan please stop panicking. Shikamaru call someone to take her to her chamber. Come after 30 min, till then I am trying to find some solution" Naruto said. "You are not understanding Naruto. My child is there suffering somewhere in some other timeline how can I just take rest" Sakura shouted. "I can understand Sakura chan. She is like a child to me. We all are worried for her but to bring any solution first we need to calm our mind" Naruto replied her.

"You would not have said this if this is happened to Boruto. You can't understand what I am going through. You take rest here I will find something on my own afterall my child is missing and it's my responsibility. Thank you for your time" She stormed out from the room.

"Sakura, sarada is like our child we all are worried" Shikamaru shouted so that she could hear in her way. Naruto placed a hand on Shikamaru's shoulder "She is worried shika. Don't take her words personally, I know her well. She is not in her right mind now and this is natural she is the mother. If anything happens to sarada she will be the person who will face greatest loss. Her worry is completely natural".