Who Is He?

NARUTO AND ALL THE OTHER CHARACTERS BELONG TO KISHIMOTO. THE PLOT IS ONLY CREATED BY ME. ALL THE PICTURES USED IN THIS BOOK IS TAKEN FROM INTERNET. ALL THE CREDIT OF THESE ARE GOING TO THEIR RIGHTFUL OWNER.

****************************************************************************

Her leg is shaking so much that Naruto and Kakashi is holding her hands to make her steady. A sob left her mouth, her tear strained eyes looked at Kakashi  "Senseii". Kakashi's eyes softened "You were stuck in Itachi's genjutsu". Confusion was clear in her teary eyes "But how...I mean...I can feel genjutsu".

Kakashi sighed "His genjutsus are far beyond your knowledge Sakura. That is the reason I said you all to not look into his eyes".

Now Sakura experienced why itachi is the most feared Rouge shinobi in this generation. There is every reason to fear him. His genjutsu is stronger than her imagination.

"But I didn't see into his eyes, trust me...I even don't know when he casted the genjutsu on me...wait....where is itachi?" Sakura was searching for itachi in panic.

"He left" Naruto informed her. "What? How ? I mean....one second,where is sasuke?"

"Karin is healing him in front of the pond with Kiba guarding them."

"Is he hurt? What happened to him?" That asshole hurted him in front of her eyes and she was stuck in a genjutsu like a stupid.

"Naruto tell me what happened when i was stuck in genjutsu? And Karin...how can she heal with her chakra restrain?" Sakura asked Naruto.

But this time Kakashi gave her the answer "Your chakra control broke the moment you were caught in Itachi's genjutsu". She expected this. How could she underestimate The Itachi Uchiha? She should have known earlier, her whole chakra is messed by his genjutsu.

She has never learned about this kind of genjutsu and she didn't even feel this kind of pain before. Well this was expected after all its the strongest genjutsu user of this generation. "Tell me Naruto what happened?" Sakura asked. But she could see how Naruto's face darkned. Something wrong really happened.

<<Flashback>>

"Sakura? What happened to Sakura? Sensei? Why she is not responding?" Naruto panicked while shaking the shoulder of a still Sakura.

"Uchiha Itachi. I warn you to leave naruto alone. We are not giving 9 tail. And we are not here to put a fight today so release the genjutsu whatever you have casted on sakura." Kakashi said.

"I am afraid copy ninja. We might not be able to agree to your proposal as..." Itachi couldn't finish his sentence before he heard a growl from sasuke "You are going to answer me firstttt" the moment when sasuke was running toward him with chidori (with the minimal chakra control he got after sakura's chakra shackle broke) , Itachi grabbed his wrist and put him on the tree trunk while he grabbed his neck and chocked him.

He grabbed his neck so hard that sasuke's face started to become pale due to lack of oxygen. "I hate disobedience." Itachi said in a calm voice "Didn't I say you I will catch up later?"

Itachi's face was inches away from sasuke. He pinned sasuke on the tree trunk. Any normal person could think itachi is giving that same not interested expression, but he knows this guy from his birth. He can see the darkness behind his brother's warning. But the hell he will give a fuck to his attitude.

He would have killed this bastard long ago if his chakra was not restrained. He could have used his sharingan. The person he is searching from childhood is in front of him but he can't do anything because of this bloody chakra restrain....