A Shock

NARUTO AND ALL THE OTHER CHARACTERS BELONG TO KISHIMOTO. THE PLOT IS ONLY CREATED BY ME. ALL THE PICTURES USED IN THIS BOOK IS TAKEN FROM INTERNET. ALL THE CREDIT OF THESE ARE GOING TO THEIR RIGHTFUL OWNER.

****************************************************************************

A tear escaped from sakura's eye, sarada is too young, how is she surviving there. Who has found her , is she even okay? What will she do?

She looked at the photo of her,sarada and sasuke placed there on her table in her chamber. She was only 1 month old in that picture. A small smile came on her face when she remembered the first day she was placed on her arms covered in blood. Sakura's eyes opened immediately, blood, yess blood.

Sakura immediately ran to Sizune's chamber. "Sizune we have some blood samples of children right? For their check up? All the samples are not used fully, right?" She asked while panting. "Yes we have, but why are you panting?" Shizune asked after putting her test tube on the table. "There is no time Shizune, please give me the sample of Sarada's blood or Sasuke's blood" Sakura asked. "We don't have sasuke's blood Sakura, we only have Sarada's. Let me find in the lab" Shizune replied.

After few minutes she came with one test tube of blood "here you go" she said. Sakura immediately took the blood from her hand "Arigato gozaimasu". "But Saku.." Sakura already left her chamber before she could end her sentence.

**************************************

A hawk landed on sasuke's hand. He carefully took the paper from the hawk and opened it with the help of his mouth.

He scrunched his brows after seeing the hokage seal on the bottom of the message. Strange, Naruto never use hokage seal while sending him letter. Its definitely some emergency. He read the whole letter and his heartbeat started to grow faster. He could feel his palm started to sweat. He closed the letter and did some handsigns "Garuda, take me back to konoha. NOW".

**************************************

"We need to move" Sasuke informed to Karin on next day morning after Karin informed that konoha ninjas are chasing them. Sasuke took the sleeping sarada in his arms and left the hideout followed by his team.

Only after few miles he stopped after seeing Kakashi in front of him. Shit! They are surrounded. "After a long time sasuke" Kakashi told after lifting his eyepatch. Sasuke's eyes turned to red. "Kakashii" Sasuke acknowledged in his usual nonchalant voice.

"As much as I want to continue this reunion but I am afraid I have to cut it short. Surrender sasuke, hand that hostage child to us." Kakashi informed. Sasuke gave a devil smirk to him "why don't you try...let me see how much your borrowed sharingan can stand?".

"Come back to konoha sasuke. I will personally ask hokage to decrease your punishment" Kakashi tried to convince him. Sasuke gave a maniac laugh to him in response. "Sakura, Naruto capture the child. Kiba resist the team" Kakashi ordered.

Sasuke handed the child to Karin "Take care of her", Karin nodded and with that a thousand birds voice rang in that forest. Kakashi's lips turned upward, which is definitely went unnoticed for his mask. Chidorii huh? And with that immediately sasuke's voice rang in his ear "Chidoriiii...." .

"Kakashi senseiiii" both Naruto and sakura shouted. Their eyes widen when the Chidorii hit Kakashi's chest and immediately a puff sound heard and the Kakashi gone. Sakura closed her eyes and sighed it was a shadow clone. "You can't flex my jutsu in front of me" Kakashi's voice caught the attention.

Immediately a kick forwarded toward sasuke from his behind, which sasuke easily dodged. She saw how sasuke did some handsigns and mutter "Fire style fireball jutsu".