CHAPTER - 1

Year [2028]

Nine Years Later :  

Nobita's POV : 

"Nobita , wake up" "Wake up , Nobita !!!" "NOBITA!!!" I heard my mom yelling from downstairs .  I figured Doraemon had given up on waking me up by then. 

This was my usual morning routine, Doraemon would try waking me up for the first 30-45 minutes then he would rush to the kitchen to eat his favorite dorayaki and complain to mom that I wasn't waking up despite his numerous attempts.

 Secondly, mom will start yelling 'wake up' and stuff in order to defeat my slumber. If I still wouldn't wake up then she'd pull my ear mercilessly and drag me downstairs. Though recently I've avoided being in that situation and usually get up when she calls out.

"I'LL BE DOWN IN FIVE, MOM!!" I yelled back emphasizing on the 'five'. 

After getting dressed and eating breakfast I ran upstairs to grab my bag and phone and then left for school. I checked the time "well fuck I'm late " I mumbled while sprinting out of the neighbourhood. 

{AT SCHOOL}:

It was my senior as in 'last year' of highschool so I had decided to work on my grades a little bit so they were pretty okay now still far from decent. I felt a gentle tap on my shoulder..praying that it wasn't Gian[takeshi] I looked up hesitatingly. I felt a wave of relief wash over me when I saw that it was Shizuka.  

"what's up , any problem princess" I asked her jokingly...when I was a kid

 I used to have a major crush on her however, when I grew up and discovered my sexuality and all I couldn't think about her like that anymore.. btw manwhores are better than bitches anyway...It all feels nostalgically funny and stupid now.

"nothing major loverboy" she replied gagging at her own words 

"I wanted to inform you that all of us are going to sensei's house after school to discuss about uni admission and stuff so, are you in ??" she informed.

"well I'm not really pleased with your idea but since everyone is going ---" cutting me off mid-sentence she said "so you're in. right!!".  "--I guess you could say that" I replied hiding my annoyance ..the sole idea of actually meeting sensei annoys me to my core.

'Bell rings'

"well see you then, nobi" she says moving back to her seat

"Phew today was indeed tiring" I mumbled walking my way back home..

I reached home and slept like a baby as I always do ...I heard my phone ringing repeatedly "ugh" I groaned preparing myself to kill the person who had disturbed my beauty sleep..

I picked my phone "Takeshi the bully" flashed on the screen I gulped before picking up. 

"well WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU nobita huh, don't tell me you're LATE AGAIN!!!" he screamed loudly I knew he'd do that he always does that... that's why I held my phone at a distance from my ear. 

Smart aren't I. 

"I'M COMING, WAIT FOR ME" I replied before hanging up almost immediately. 

I jumped up, changed my clothes into something decent..I was meeting sensie so..before rushing out I glanced at my reflection

 "Handsome and Smart is NOBITA!"

I thought to myself blushing at my own reflection. 

Just as I was about reach sensei's house I bumped into someone, an unfamiliar figure on the way....