Chapter 4

She decided what she wanted. She decided what she needdd to do and she never wanted to convince anybody because she knew nobody would listen.

She left the room with her head held high and her clothes changed. She fixed herself completely and was ready to face the dangers and tragedies of this life. She challenged the life to try her. She thought that compromise is the best option. But even after she was firm in her decision, she knew something wasn't fit.
Maybe her.
She was a misfit in her surroundings.
She was a misfit in her own life.

She still remembered several plans that Zain had made about the decoration of their home. They had planned everything; from the furniture to the colour of the walls.

Still she thought about how difficult it was for a girl to leave everything behind and tie up a knot in a reaction that is irreversible.

She knew there was no turning back at this very point of her life.

She was dead. She died the day she was married to Abdullah. She died the moment her name changed to "Aylah Abdullah". She died the very second she stepped in this house.
That is why she wasn't having any feelings. She considered what Abdullah told her.

At this very moment, she knew she wouldn't feel anything if someone stabbed her right in the heart. She left everything behind and now, felt empty.
She left everything with Zain. She left her heart, her happiness; everything with Zain.

"Oh my... Am I dreaming?" Abdullah stood up from the sofa as soon as he spotted Aylah entering the lounge.
He rushed towards her and held her from her shoulders.

"You considered what I said?" He asked with a flash of hope in his voice.

She nodded and forced to curve her lips in a smile. He returned the smile, his heart over-whelmed. He was totally unaware if what she had inside. He just knew that he got her back. He wanted to loose everyhing he had got, and show Aylah all the love, he had been saving for her.

He hugged her and breathed in her scent. Aylah felt a little uncomfortable but stayed quiet and hugged him back. She knew that she had entered a quest to find her lost happiness, to find love.