Chapter 7- Epilogue

Adullah left for the office and Aylah entered her bedroom. She was going to make her plan successful. She knew and she decided what she wanted to do. She finally resolved what could bring her out of this tragedy. She couldn't help being in love with Zain. She pulled out the small bottle from her bed side table's drawer. She stared at the bottle for some time and smiled a real smile. Not even a single tear esaped her eyes.

She opened it and ate all the pills inside it with ease, not gagging or choking even one time. Zain's face appeared before her eyes. Every memory flashed before her eyes. She remembered her and Zain walking hand in hand and laughing. She saw Zain singing a song for her with his guitar. She saw her father telling her how much he loves her. She saw her gold-digger mother telling her that she can't marry Zain. She saw herself marrying Abdullah. She remembered the day Ayesha told her what happened to Zain. That's when a tear escaped her eyes and even before it reached her lips; she fell. Last thing she saw, were the picture perfect memories shattered and broken; lying on the floor hopelessly.

"I'm coming." She whispered and closed her eyes forever, wishing and hoping that she'll meet her love soon.

She believed when there's a will, there's a way. She had faith in her love. She trusted on her love and her life.
'Cause when true love fights for each other, they can spin the world.