Chapter 3: A Competitive Yet Fun Tournament

OUR first game was a game of Volleyball.

Same rules applied.

However, there was a problem.

Looking for someone to actually play with me.

Since me and Ayanokouji are competing against eachother, it's natural we're on opposing teams. But since my reputation is so bad that barely anyone wants to play with me.

It's...well..not good to say the least.

"It's not looking good. Everyone is so admired by you that they're afraid to  messed up infront of you in a game of Volleyball." Ayanokouji sarcastically said.

"Ha. Ha. Ha."

I think he got the gist that it wasn't funny.

"Wanna give up?" I asked.

"I'm not giving up." He said with some determination. "Look there's two over there. Let's check them out."

Well they're boys so I think I have more of a chance of getting them in a game of Volleyball.

"Excuse me you two?" Ayanokouji asked.

The 2 students raised their heads from their phones.

Both from Class C.

"Oh look! It's the infamous sexual harasser!" Boy #1 exclaimed.

"Pardon me?" I stepped in.

"My bad dude, that's what some of the boys are calling you...well more like everyone really." He chuckled. "Anyway, whatcha boys want?"

"You see," Ayanokouji began. "We need 2 people to play in a little tournament of ours which consists of Volleyball, Swimming and..."

He looked at me, likely for a suggestion.

"Super Tic-tac-toe."

...

"""...What?""" They all said in unison.

"I'll explain the rules when the times comes. Now, explain the rules of the tournament."

"Gladly," Ayanomouji confirmed. "It's best out of three for each game. On a small scale, 2 wins out of 3 rounds in a game would be one point for the team. However since we're playing three games, the tournament itself will be best of three—"

"For example, let's say my team wins Swimming by 2/3. That would mean that I have 1/3 for the tournament. If my team wins Volleyball, it would turn into 2/3 for the tournament, marking my team the winner."

"Go on." Said Boy #2.

"For every round that we win in a game, would be 5k points."

"Huh...5k points for each round we win? What about if we win the entire game from best out of three?"

"It will be 10k or 15k points depending on how the game would go. Don't worry, I'll pay."

I see. That would mean it's possible to harness 45k or even 90k points. That's near 100k points.

And that's for both of the players in the team!

Does Ayanokouji even have enough?

"Well I'm in!"

"Yup! Me too!"

And they both agreed immediately...weird.

Sure, anyone would want to be involved just by the private points..but.

With me?

Again, it could just be because of the private points however...

I have a theory of my own.