Chapter 4.2

"I know that voice from a mile away.."

"I'm quite glad you still remember me, Shinjiro-kun."

I turned around to see Sakayanagi with a casual yet elegant outfit.

"It's not a good idea to be talking with me at the moment."

"No worries. It's exactly what I want."

What she mean by that?

No! Nevermind that! I've been garnering at attention from everyone since that tournament and now it's been ramping up when being with Ryuuen!

Now with I'm a fucking crippled child!

"Sorry, I wish to not talk with you." I said, squinted my eyes a little at her with the sun beaming.

"Oh~ Is that so? I wished to have a fun chess match with you? Remember a while back?"

Ah yes. That. I'm still confused as to why she gave me her number. It's not logical for Sakayanagi to give someone her number because someone "interests" her.

"I've been with far too many people to the point I've been having a lot of eyes on me. Sorry."

"You've already been having a lot of people's eyes on you, Shinjiro-kun. I've never knew you were that much of a low person."

People are not gonna stop talking about that incident hm.

"I don't want to talk about that."

"Whatever you wish. Either way, I'll simply continue to bother you until you give in."

"Why!?!?"

"Why not?"

You're annoying.

Why is she that interested in some fucking board game against me?

"To clue in what you're thinking. Your aura is unique to me."

Bro at this point, she might as well be interested in astrology!

Shaking my head a little, I stop thinking about negative thoughts of her.

"My aura you say? What about it?"

She stalls a bit before saying something in a low voice that intrigues me—

"You're like him, but also different..."

'Him? I suppose him is Ayanokouji. But I'm not even similar to him in the in slightest. Unless... that's too much of a stretch but still a possiblity.'

"What did you say? I tried making out what you said but couldn't figure it out." I asked, pretending I didn't hear anything.

"Your aura is just unique, that's all. And also I suppose it's really just to get you to have a chess match with me. After that, I'll likely delete you from my contacts."

Though as harsh as that sounds, it's for the best. Besides I don't have any reason to be with her.

I guess if I have a chess match with her and quickly lose, then she won't be contacting me ever again.

I mean I'd lose anyway.

...

"I don't want to play chess with you."

She doesn't seem to be upset, but rather more interested for some reason?

"Any boy would want to spend time with the Class A Leader, don't you think?"

"No."

"I suppose you're one of them." She said after sighing.

"Well bummer, I'll take my leave—"