one

Go to school they said

It will be fun this year they said.

Im not even two lessons in and im already wishing it was summer break again, to think there are people who enjoy going to school. The only good thing about today is seeing some friends, oh and apparently our last English teacher quit (or got fired, could be both honestly, can't blame him cause we were quite anoying last year).

"Wait what lesson do we have now?" My best friend; Rachel, asked "I think Math, or English, could be both." I guessed.
"Wait what I thought we had Science." Benji, our best friend replied confused. "Benji, we don't study Science." I laughed. "Oh yeah ofcourse."

"We have English." Sloan said. "Thank you S, I hope the teachers hot." Rachel replied. "Rachel love, lets not bang teachers." I laughed. "Well its almost legal."

"Yeah no we're going to class, and Rachel, please don't fuck any teachers." Benji laughed. "I'll try Benj, I'll try." Rachel joked.

Getting to their classroom and usuall seats in the back, their new teacher walked in.
"Fuck." I hissed. "What?" Rachel laughed. "Dropped my pen." I lied and went to pick up said dropped pen when the new teacher, whom I had recognised if that wasn't obvious, walked over to us.

"Mrs Jensen." I nodded. "Its Miss for you, Alexandra, I'm not married." Can't say I didn't know that, from what I've seen.
"But anyway, from what I've heard you three are the loudest group in this class so I would advise you to behave this year. You're not juniors anymore hm?"

"Yeah no ofcourse Miss, that would be very immature of us." Rachel tried to stay serious but failed, obviously. Miss Jensen rolled her eyes and went back to her desk.

"Oh and Its Alex, Miss. Not Alexandra." I smiled. "Here on my register it says, Alexandra. Is that not your name?"

"Well, it is but—"
"Then thats what I'll call you." What a bitch, no wonder she's single.

After everyone had sat down, Miss Jensen, or Danièlle, no idea what she prefered, started her lesson by introducing herself.

"All of you might be wondering who I am, well im Miss Jensen, I will be replacing Mr Goldberg in teaching you English this year since he quit due to personal reasons."

"Honestly thought we knew everything already." I whispered to Rachel, she snickered. Miss Jensen glared at me, I smiled back at her. If she was going to be a bitch to me I'll be just as bitchy to her.

"Miss Clayton, you can stay after class." First detention in the pocket, and still 5 lessons to go.

After that I really tried to pay attention but Miss Jensen was just too intriguing, she caught me looking at her a couple time. I just hope she wont bring it up.

After sitting through English and barely surviving we were finally free to go. "Alexandra." Miss Jensen called. Oh yeah, almost forgot. "On my way." I grumbled as I picked up my bag.

I sat down on the desk in front of Miss Jensen's. "I noticed you were very distracted this lesson." She said. Oh shit.
"Any particular reason why?" She said nonchalantly.

"Uhm." I awkwardly laughed, I tried really hard not to collapse right then and there. I felt my own cheeks betray me and go bright red, I was extremely embarrassed.
"Yeah Rachel and Benji really distracted me." I made out, my mouth going dry.

"Oh?" She said, the corner of her mouth slightly lifting up, forming a smirk. I've been caught.

"You can go have your break now." She excused. But just as I was about to walk out she opened her mouth again.

"Just make sure you pay attention to the class next time rather than me, Alex." She winked, leaving me absolutely speachless.

With that, I quickly walked out of the classroom, releasing a breath I didn't even know I was holding.

A/N: I'll try to make longer chapters!!