two

"Alex! Wake up!""C'mon get up you're already late

"Alex! Wake up!"
"C'mon get up you're already late."

"Fuck off Nicooo." I moaned, pulling my sheets over my head. "Its quarter past seven, rise and shine sleeping ugly." My brother slid open my curtains. "Get up," he said sternly when I rolled around in my bed, "I won't save you from getting expelled again just because you skipped school for a week and showed up high multiple times." I groaned and covered my head with the sheets.

"What can I say, I'm just a big fan of euphoria." I got up but immediately let myself fall back onto the bed. Nico laughed. "Do I need to to get you some pans?" He joked. "Not funny, that was traumatizing." "But it was kinda funny." "You destroyed my fucking eardrums, that was not funny."

"I didn't, because you're still alive." He remarked, and I sighed anoyedly.

"Now dear brother, please do get out of my room before I'll attack you with your fuckin' pans." "Okay, okay, no need to be so violent Alexandra." He said mockingly and walked out. "Asshole." I muttered.

I walked into the bathroom, quickly brushed my teeth, then my hair and finally went back to my room to get clean clothes. I also went back and did my makeup before I ran downstairs and got myself something to eat. "You need your motorcycle today?" I poked my head into the living room. "Yes, I do. Why?" Nico asked. "Where are the keys?" I smiled sweetly.

"Take the car, or buy your own motorcycle."

"Okay, asshole." I walked past him into the hall where I got the car keys and my leather jacket. I looked on my phone, it was 07:27 and I had one missed message from Rachel. I unlocked my screen and opened my Snapchat.

Where are you? Class starts in 4 minutes and I don't think Jensen's in her best mood

I might've slept in....
Cover for me?

Of course

Thank youuu💗
I'm on my way btw be there in 5

Left on read, at least she knew I was coming.

"Bye!" I yelled and stepped outside then unlocked the car and got in. I connected my phone to the Bluetooth and put on my Taylor Swift playlist.

"Make sure nobody sees you leave, hood over your head keep your eyes down." I sang. I couldn't sing like at all but a girl can dream, humming along I rode to school.

"Thank you for deciding to join us today,  Miss Clayton." Miss Jensen looked me up and down as I entered the classroom. "Always a pleasure, Miss Jensen."

"Rachel told me you had some difficulties on your way to school, is this true?" She answer, a stern look on her face. Why the fuck does she always look like that? "Yeah, car just randomly broke down." I said, she raised an eyebrow. "Go sit down, and I'll have a word with you after school."

"What? Again?" I scoffed. Jesus, this woman had it out for me. "Sit. Down."

"Yes Miss Jensen." The things that woman made me feel was not okay.

"Why the fuck would you say that?" Rachel said as she facepalmed herself. "What did I do?" I asked confused. "She told Jensen you had to bring your little brother to school." Benji laughed as I sat down next to him. "But I don't even have a little brother?"

"I couldn't think of anything else okay, I'm sorry." Rachel laughed. "Doesn't mater, at least she probably has a least favourite student now."

"Alex, do tell. How are you planning in getting through English this year when Miss Jensen literally hates you?" Benji asks when we sit down in the cafeteria. "She doesn't hate me, she just doesn't like me."

"Same thing, same thing."

"Alex's just about to have an enemies to lovers romance with our English teacher or something." Rachel laughs. "What?" I laugh. "I don't know just wanted to say it."

"It's always the English teachers tho." Benji remarks. "True, but English teachers are hot. Especially the mean ones." "Like Jensen?" Benji wiggled his eyebrows and I playfully hit him.

"Even the old ones, or the male ones, like Mr Goldberg?" Rachel asked laughing. "Okay I take it back, most English teachers, he looked ugly with his beard."    "Sadly, I can't agree on that." Rachel said.

"What about English teachers?" A familiar teacher coincidentally called Miss Jensen stopped by our table. "Your early, Miss Jensen. Thought we said we'd meet after school." I joked. She raised an eyebrow, then going back to her usual cold glare. A shiver went down my spine.

"We were talking about how hot English teachers are." Benji said, making me and Rachel glare at him. "I'm sorry, she looks scary." Benji whispered to Rachel, hard enough so only she and I could hear.

"Oh?" Her gaze landed on me. Shit.

I put on a nervous smile. "Have a good day, I will see you after school, Alexandra." Miss Jensen quickly removed herself from the conversation, making it less awkward.

"It's Alex." I annoyedly corrected her, she ignored me.

"How long do you think she'll keep up this cold, emotionless, strict act on before she finally realises what a great class we are?" Benji asks. "To even think we're a great class says allot about your presence here Benji," Rachel laughs. "we are literally amazing."

I laughed and rolled my eyes. "I'm going to get a drink."

"Rachel save me, I don't want to die yet."
"Come on 'drama queen Clayton', Jensen won't kill you."

We were standing outside of Miss Jensen's office, and I was already planning my funeral. "For once in my life I can agree with Benji, she's scary Rach."

Rachel raised an eyebrow, "But you like bitchy women, so just go in." She remarked. "That I can agree on, no funeral. I'll survive this."

"Yeah, okay. Call when you're done getting railed by Jensen and we'll come get you."

"What?" I scoff-laughed before Rachel opened the door and pushed me into Miss Jensen's classroom. "Bye, bye." She said, and closed the door again. Leaving me alone with Miss Jensen.