Chapter one.

it was late august, which meant summer was ending and school was just around the corner. Regulus was preparing his classroom when all of the sudden an attractive looking male entered. "Uhm, Can I help you sir?" Regulus said in a questioning manner. "Why hello there, I'm James,  James Potter." The man said, sticking his hand out to shake, Regulus accepted the gesture. He looked to be in his late twenties, maybe early thirties. "I'm the new history teacher, my class is right across from yours.." he slowed as he looked regulus up and down. "I just thought I'd come by and introduce myself." He said smiling, James seemed like a nice and optimistic guy.

James continued to talk to Regulus for what felt like forever, finally someone came in to help him. "Hey Reggie I see you've met our new guy, James Potter" It was Evan Rosier the assistant headmaster of the school, "and James I see you've met one of our lovely English teachers!" Evan said, putting a hand on James' shoulder. "He's lovely isn't he? Maybe Reginald here could introduce you to a few other staff members here" He asked looking James in the eyes "oh yeah he's great! And actually I know a few of the staff here already." James chirped excitedly. "Oh? I didn't know that," Evan said, removing his hand and pushing himself up against the desk just like James had done. "Yeah, Sirius, Remus and Peter, we all went to the same college" he said.

Regulus's ears peaked at the sound of his brother's name, "you know Sirius?" Regulus had chimed in finally speaking since the two came In. "Oh yeah we're quite close actually, what he's never mentioned such a handsome guy like me?" James smirked as he spoke, crossing his arms across his chest, Regulus began "no, I don't think I've ever heard him utter a word about you.." James seemed a little hurt "but I wouldn't know, he doesn't really talk to me" Reg said sadly. Clapping his hands together he spoke again, "Well if you two don't mind I'd like to set up and organize in peace, so please. Exit." Reg said, shooing the two men out of his class room. "Alright, alright" Evan said throwing his hands up in defense, "see you at the meeting later Reggie" he shouted leaving the room. "Meeting? What meeting?" James said faintly as they walked away.

Regulus sighed, rolling his eyes. "God, I hate him already.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The meeting ~>

Regulus was a very punctual lad so he arrived at the meeting a little earlier than everyone else. As he found his seat he heard the door open and then close quickly. Whipping his head up he saw James standing there, "am I late?" he spoke, worry lacing his voice. "No, you're early. 10 minutes early to be exact." regulus remarked. "Oh, that's..surprising," he spoke. Regulus hummed, pulling his phone out of his pocket, and texting his friend Barty, who also happened to be a teacher at the Academy.

                                 ——————————- 

               Did you meet the new teacher yet?

Couch Jr: no, why?

                            He's kinda cute, ngl.
                           But he's friends with Sirius

Couch Jr: ooh Reggie you got the hots for a co-worker?

                              Shut up couch fucker

Couch Jr: die ❤️

———————————-

"Texting your girlfriend?" James questioned sitting in the seat beside Regulus. Reg snorted, "girlfriend? Who said I liked girls?" He said, crossing his arms, looking at James with a snarky expression. "I- uhm.. sorry I didn't..I didn't mean to assume" he mumbled looking down at his lap. "It's fine, I'm kidding" "so you do like girls?" "Oh yeah, fuck no" Reg chuckled. Just as James was about to speak again someone came through the office room doors, "Reggie, my love!!" Barty shouted wrapping his arms around Regulus' shoulders "how I've missed you so, my dearest Regulus" he spoke winking at James, Regulus rolled his eyes "you're insufferable" Regulus said while attempting to pry Barty's arms off.