Prolouge

Justin's Pov:

I love evenings like this. Evenings after the team wins a game and goes out to celebrate but I usually find my way back to the court alone later in the evening, just me, a basketball and the net. Basketball helps me clear my mind, and as captain of the team, I need great focus and attentiveness to represent my team well.

I joined the basketball team my freshman year, something that rarely happened before I started here it has been a few people before me, and since then it's worked in my favor. I've been getting scouted at games since 9th grade and it made no difference to me who was watching, I gave the sport my all, every time I step a foot on the court.

It has been a good evening, another victory and a great evening with the basketball team out for dinner, curtesy of our coach. Coach Jason Dawson. He is 24 years old with the most beautiful hazel eyes I've ever seen and he has a defined jaw and a body that you would kill for. It is like the gods carved him. Plus he is covered in a lot of tattoos'. He is the sexiest man I've ever seen, I could get lost in his eyes all day if I didn't have to hide my feelings. I stood before the net, dribbling for a moment and looking at the rim of the net, dribbling the ball between my legs and my mind drifted back to the victory dinner earlier.

I sat between coach Dawson and my closest friend on the team and in the whole school, Ryan, as everyone reencountered the events of the win. We won by a landslide and in all honesty, I was a little disappointed it was such an easy game. The opposing team took the thrill out of the game and made it a walk in the park. Challenges-that's something that drives me, something to overcome and conquer is what I look forward to. The rivaling school team, The Hawks had sucked the fun out of the game, though the audience was oblivious to such and cheered on anyhow.

"Form, Bieber." I heard from behind me as I got ready to shoot into the net. I looked around to find the familiar face of coach Dawson, making his way across the empty court besides the two of us, rolling his sleeves up.

"Always keep your form right, even when no one's watching and it's just you. Make it a habit." coach said and came up behind me and fit his shoe between my own, forcing my feet apart and into the correct stance. My breath hitched as I felt him close to me.

"W-Why are you here again?" I asked softly. I was losing my voice from all the yelling that strained my vocal cords over the course of the evening and now it had an even deeper and raspier ring to it than it usually held. I guess coach noticed and looked at me with a smirk. Damn that smirk, if he keeps this up I won't be able to concentrate.

"Same reason as you, I was missing the net." He said and his hands met my sides softly and turned me ever so slightly before his hands met my shoulders, pushing me down a bit.

"Now, crouch down and get lower because that power's got to come from your legs." He said just beside my ear making me shiver and I stopped breathing for a second there forgetting were I was.

"T-This isn't my first time playing, coach." I stuttered the words out with a shaky tone.

"The best leaders never stop learning." He said and crossed his arms over his chest and watched me get low before jolting up only so much, my wrist flicking and ball rolling off my fingertips and curving over and into the net. I turned around and smiled at Coach as he smirked and took off his shirt because he had a wifebeater on under it, you could see his well-defined eight pack through the wifebeater, and all of his tattoos'. God he is sexy. I knew I was checking him out, but I couldn't stop.