1) 24 Fucking Hours

__________________

......

__________________

Y/n's Pov

It's midday and you just woke up from a nap. Naomi is shaking ass in the background of the stream to the song Deli, while Ny is talking to chat. You see yourself in the back ground on screen looking absolutely terrible. You're towards the end of a 24 hour stream. Your absolutely ready to give up.

A donation spread across the screen

300 from Kai Cenat
"YOOO!!! WITH THE VIBES WE SHOULD DO A 24 HR STREAM TOGETHER TOOOO!"

Ny makes a face at the chat. While her lip is scrunched she says,
"Who tf is this nigga?"

Naomi is unbothered as she's coming over from her cleared twerk spot to see the chat with Ny.

Y/N is an extremely popular twitch streamer, though her and her other friends hardly pay attention to any other streamers, so they have no idea whom they are.

As You rub the sleepy out your eyes you gather around the setup too. You sit in your center chair.

" Chat who's Kai? "

You say, as you open a new tab visible to the stream, typing in Kai Cenat on instagram.

"Ohh I know him! He's liked a couple of my pictures on insta" says Naomi showing me her phone.

I give it a glance as I continue to my investigation.

" Chats saying you should look up Amp its a lil group he's in. " Ny says looking at chat in her chair while spinning her body to face me. "If these niggas got like sum boy band shit going on I'm gon cry, real shit." She said with a small chuckle.

"Uh ohh chat, these guys actually kinda dope" You said rubbing your eye again.

You look at the 24 hour timer,
bout' 2 hours left. Thank goodness
You thought to yourself.

" Alright, alright chat we got bout 2 hours left. We done got our lil nap in" you say as your clicking and typing on your computer.

" We gon be looking thru the reddit stream " you say looking from your screen to your camera.

Ny then spoke, " Mods you already know the routine we gon need a poll for what we reacting to; AMP, Us, or Otherrr" she ended spinning in her chair.

Naomi was chilling, on her phone for a bit.

You and Ny sat back giving chat a bit for the poll to rack up votes.
" I'm seeing alot of Us's in the chat, but the polls shifting to AMP ".

You state.

"No fr ya'll bugging" Ny said. "This shit flip floppy".

"Alriight chat it's looking like it's gonna be Amp" You said clicking away on your computer finally showing your screen to the twitch stream.

Little did you know one of their members was watching right now.

____________________________________

Agent00's Pov

I'm sittting down in my room with Kai chilling strolling through twitch. We see some super popular streamer, Y/N, she's doing her 2nd annual 24 hr stream. By her thumbnail she looks beat, tired.