7) Old Friends, Meet New Friends

Agents POV

As we made it to Ny recording studio I felt Y/N let go of my hand and walk a bit faster entering the room before me.

My hand felt a bit empty, it was fine though I could sit near her at-least. Or so I thought- she had sat beside Naomi and kai occupied the only other seat beside her.

A bit disappointed I sit in between Ny and Duke.

Ny's already streaming, The studio was well decorated and had a welcoming feel to it. The walls were a cool blue with, is that a disco ball in the middle of the ceiling?

I was definitely going to ask about that later.

In a corner not visible to the camera it was a stack of bean bags, but there was enough spinning chairs for all of us to sit in. I had a pretty bad feeling about the one Kai was sitting in tho, it was shorter and the instrument that are usually in place on them to increase its height was missing.

I then tuned into the conversation, hearing the mention of the party last night.

"Man when I tell you I'm the best at pong, you niggas got nothin on me" Ny boasted with a cocky grin spinning in her chair.

" You gotta admit tho, that one nigga was giving you a run for your money" Kai added.

"Nigga shut up, I know you can't play pong" Naomi retorted.

"Can't be that hard, looks like miniature basketball" Duke said flashing his grills.

Having my body turned a-bit I noticed Y/n typing rapidly in her phone.

Wonder what she's doing

____________________________

Y/n's POV

Im casted in my seat watching and laughing with everyone about the party last night.

" Ian never seen a pong match that intense before" Kai said scratching his head,

Ny following up " I wasn't worried tho" she laughed out. "Man when I tell you I'm the best at-"

My phone then vibrated in my pocket. I took it into my hands, seeing who it was.

____________

Text thread

____________

Mommy🌎
Goodmorning my baby, just checking in on you this week!

How things been?

(What you're mom has
you saved as in her phone)
Baby girl 🫶🏽
Hi mommy!

Things are doing well

Mommy🌎
That's good my girl!

You know your lil friends Ron and Jalen had came and visited me.

They're so sweet.

Remember your high school friends?

Baby girl 🫶🏽
Yes mommy 😭

How could I not remember them

Mommy🌎
Why you crying you okay?

Are y'all not friends no more?

Baby girl 🫶🏽
I'm fine mommy
the emoji just means I find it funny