Ch 4 Unique Imprint

"What happened to you, Nessa . You usually doesn't sleep during lectures. Is there something which is bothering you. You can always come to me , you know this right. " said Ms. Mai to me.

I am confused if I should tell her about all those weird dreams or not . I know she will not judge me or else she will try to understand me and help me but I don't want to make her worry about me.

"Nothing is wrong, Ms. Mai . Actually I didn't sleep enough today therefore I dozed off during the lecture. I am sorry Ms. Mai this will not happen again. " I said to Ms. Mai but she was still worried about me .

"Alright Nessa... If you say so . " said Ms. Mai while releasing a breath .

"Then I am off to class Ms. Mai " I said while turning away from her.

"Stop Nessa , I didn't know you were into tattoos." said Ms. Mai with a raised eyebrow.

"What tattoo Ms. Mai " I said feeling confused of What tattoo she was talking about?

"Well , I am talking about that tattoo on the back of your neck." said Ms. Mai while examining my nape.

"No...Ms. Mai, I don't have any tattoo. " I said while touching the back of my neck still confused that How can I have a tattoo when I didn't made one . Ms. Mai gets up from the seat and click a photo of my nape.

"See ! You really have a tattoo . How can you forget about your tattoo, Nessa . " said Ms. Mai while showing me the picture. I snatched the phone from her hands in disbelief and there was really a tattoo but How did it suddenly appear. I can't understand anything, firstly those weird dreams and now this tattoo.

" So

" So... Nessa let me ask you something. Have you been getting any weird dreams like a man or somebody is approaching you ?"  said Ms. Mai while giving me her earnest gaze but

How ?...How does she know that I have been getting weird dreams lately?

" Ma...am , How do you know that I have been getting weird dreams lately ? " I said while being baffled about everything happening around me. I don't know, How she know all these things.

" Tell me everything means Everything that has happened to you " said Ms. Mai to me and I told her everything about my dreams.

" Thank God , Nothing major  happened to you. I was so shocked when I saw that tattoo on your nape. " she said with a relief but I am still perplexed about the fact that What is she talking about ?

" Ms. Mai... I still don't understand anything. How do you know that I have been getting weird dreams and What about my tattoo ? What do you know about it? " I said still wanting to get a clarification.

Silence filled the room and she took a deep breath and stared at me intently.

"Nessa... All the things which I am going to tell you shouldn't get out of this office . Promise me that you will not mention a word to anyone . " She said with a belief that I wouldn't
tell it to anyone.

"Yes... Ms. Mai ! I will not mention it to anyone . You don't need to worry about it. " I said to Ms. Mai while still being curious about What she is going to tell me but she seems serious about it and somehow I think this conversation is going to be more serious than it is now.

" So listen... Nessa . Firstly you will not freak out when I tell you about this tattoo. Ok ! " She said to me and I nodded immediately.

" Do you believe in magic ? " said Ms. Mai, Does magic exist?

" I don't know Ms. Mai. " I said while being confused of her sudden question.

" What if I tell you that magic exist and I also use magic . "

" What ! " I said shockingly . What is she saying? I know that magic exist but it is not the real magic . All the magicians fool us by saying that it's magic and actually that's not the magic there is always a trick which we don't know about and that's how they fool us.

" You are joking right ? " I said unsure of all the things she said .

" No... I am not joking . I am an Exorcist and I am on a mission here. Nessa ... There is a person in our college who is killing people with a purpose to gain something big and you are the next prey of him . So , I need you help me to capture him. "

" What ??? But Why me? Why does that person wants to kill me and... one minute you are an Exorcist!" I said gobbling up all the information she told me .

" I still don't know  Why he is killing people and their loved ones? So I need your help to capture him ." She said while thinking something.

" Nessa ... I also don't know more about him. I need your help with it because I sensed some evil aura on you and I think you are the next prey of him " she said while looking at me and I felt like she wants to say something else too .

" And........ My real name is Akiva ! "

To be continued.........
______________________________________

Thank you everyone for giving a try to this story .

I would really like to know your thoughts on this story.

Please comment as you like in the comment box and let me know you thoughts on What will happen in the next chapter.

Stay tuned to this story .

Guys I will update this story every week .

Please Like , Vote and Share this story .