Ch 9 Thought's Intruder

Nessa

I have told everything to Akiva and she said , " So , he said those things to you ... We should take this opportunity to know the truth from him ".

Akiva forwarded her hand and mumbled something under her breath and then she extended her hand to give me something .

" Nessa , wear this. It will keep you safe from him but if something happens , it will give me the signal. So , don't worry and go to meet him . I will also be there for your backup. " Akiva said while holding my hand .

She made me wear a very beautiful bracelet on my right hand. It is such a lovely bracelet that no one can think that it will protect me .

 It is such a lovely bracelet that no one can think that it will protect me

" And what if he hears our plan ? He read my mind just few hours ago . " I said while getting anxious. My mind which was already anxious to meet him said to me 'What if he hears your plan?'

" Don't worry , Nessa. I have put barriers on your mind so he will not be able to know our plan but he can read your mind because I don't want to raise his suspicion so therefore I have only put barriers on our plan not on your whole mind ." I released a breath of relief in satisfaction that he will not be able to know our plan but I am still anxious that he will be able to read my mind and I also have to meet him.

I am still scared to meet him , I don't even know him. How will I be able to meet him without getting anxious? I can't even think freely because of that Thought Intruder .

What should I do? This weird feeling which I am getting can't get away from me . From morning to evening and evening to night I was just only thinking about that Thought Intruder. I am restless now because of .........

" Who made you restless, Sweetheart ." A voice echoed in my mind and I was like 'here comes the Thought Intruder' .

"Tell me, Sweetheart... What are you thinking about?" He said very calmly.

"Why even asking me when you can read my mind ." I said in an irritating tone while getting angry on him .

" You are still mad at me , My little angry bird ." I am not gonna talk to him . What does he think that saying it cutely to me will make me lose my anger . No ..... I am still angry .

" I am really sorry, Sweetheart. Don't be mad at me ." No ....your cheesy lines will not work on me . I am not going to settle down on your single sorry.

" So you are not gonna talk to me ." He said while pouting . I can guess just by listening to his cheesy lines. Such a cheesy person he is.

" So What do you want me to do to make you forgive me? " Just don't fucking talk to me , I don't want to talk to you.

" Nah! I can't do that , Sweetheart. Ask for something else and don't swear infront of me or you will regret it later."

"Why even ask me when you can't even do it. I don't want to talk to you. Go away ." I said in an irritated tone . Why is he insisting on talking to me ?

" Because I miss you, Sweetheart. I wanted to talk more to you and I couldn't wait till tomorrow but Didn't you miss me ? " he said while pouting. Can't he stop being a cheesy person, it is very cringe .

" But you said you like it when I am a cheesy person. " He said in a lovely tone but I don't remember telling him that I like cheesy person but only those who are close to me .

" I know it therefore I am being more cheesy with you My Sweetheart. Although I don't even talk to someone like this but you are the only one who brings out this side of mine ." But how does he know it , I know if I ask him he will again start acting mysterious .

" Chuckle ...... I think you also know me . I can't tell you now but when the time comes I will be the first one to tell you this. " He was very determined when he said those words.

"Nessa " someone shouted my name.

" Nessa , come down. Let's have dinner." Akiva said from downstairs.

"You didn't had dinner but it's so late now . How irresponsible is that Vixen Bitch ? " He said while fumming in anger but Why is he angry ?

" How can I not get angry , it's 10:00 p.m. now . Did she have forgotten when is the right time to have dinner. " Chuckle..... Why is he getting angry but it is really fun to see him angry ......

" Don't distract me with your laugh , Sweetheart. Go down now and eat something. If I was there I would have taught her a lesson till now. How careless is she ? I knew that Vixen Bitch is selfish but I didn't knew that she is not taking good care of you . That Fucking Bitch ."

" Just calm down, Angry man. She could've gotten some work . Although she took well care of me . "

" You only have to be there for few hours then I will take good care of you. " Yeah..... I forgot , there is just few hours for our meet .

To be continued.........
_____________________________________

Guys , I am really sorry I didn't updated for 2 weeks. I was really busy and I didn't got the time to update the story and few days ago I also got fever but still I uploaded it for you guys . As an apology I would post 2 chapters this week .

So guys ,What do you think will happen on their first meeting ? If you are curious then please be tuned to my story.

I would be really happy if you guys comment on the story. If there is any type of advise you want to give me then please leave a comment in comment section.
Please like comment and vote for it 😊