Ch 8 Forgotten Voice

Mmm!

Breakfast was really good and now I am full enough to think about all the problems in my life seriously.

While walking, I heard a voice but I don't know Who it is ? because there is no one around me .

"Sweetheart"

"Who ! Who said that ?" I said while checking if someone is pulling a prank on me.

"I am not pulling a prank on you, Sweetheart" HUH! How did he hear my thoughts, I was just thinking about it in my mind , or Did I said that aloud ?

"No ! You didn't said that aloud , Sweetheart" WTF ! , What is happening now? What type of weird voice am I hearing now ?

"Nessa ! Language" He said in an angry tone .

"And also my voice is not weird "

"But Who are you? and How can you talk to me without coming infront of me? How did you hear my thoughts? How did you know my name ? " I said in a go without stopping a second in between.

"Chuckle ...Calm down , Sweetheart. Take a breath first " A smile formed on his face , I can guess by hearing his voice .

" I can't answer your questions now but by the time you will get know all the answers to these questions" He said in a serious yet sweet tone .

"Why can't you answer my questions, atleast tell me ' Who you are? ' " All the questions were dwelling up in my mind ... I don't know, I am very confused now and my head hurts so much . All the questions are flowing like a flood in my mind.

" Relax ! Sweetheart! Don't worry, I will take you from all this mess and keep you safe with me . Don't hurt yourself by thinking more about the situation " He said while showing worry towards me .

" You need to do one thing ... You have to leave Akiva's house and come to me " He said in a demanding tone .

"But Why? I don't even know , Who you are ? "

" You Are Mine , just remember this and this time I will not let anyone take you away from me " Anger was flickering in his voice .

" Wh....at ...What are you saying ? I don't understand anything" Now I started to panic out, I don't think that this man will lead me to any good . I have a bad feeling that something dangerous is going to happen.

" Nothing will happen, Sweetheart. Everything will be alright, you just only have to come to me and there is nothing to panic about . Don't tell that Vixen Bitch ( Akiva ) that you are meeting me "

" Okay! I will meet you but Where do I have to come ? " I said in a serious tone.

" Come to the Lake Park near Nephat building. I will be waiting for you there , Sweetheart" He said in excitement and I think he might be having a beautiful smile right now just by hearing his voice .

" So , you are flirting with me now. You have not seen my smile and still you think that my smile is beautiful..." He said in a teasing way.

"N...o , No ....I am not flirting with you . It just came to my mind , that's all " Why am I stuttering? Stupid me .....really.

" Chuckle.... You are really cute , Sweetheart. I don't want to say Goodbye but still we have to meet tomorrow. So ... Goodbye, Sweetheart " His voice seemed down by saying goodbye to me .

" Okay! .... Goodbye. We will meet tomorrow" HUH! Why did I reply to his Goodbye ?

" Because your heart wanted too , Sweetheart " He said with a chuckle.

" Stop reading my mind . It is not good manners to read someone's mind " I said while angry. How can he read my mind without getting my permission.

" Ok! Ok! Don't get angry.... I will go now , My Sweet little angry bird "

What!

Angry Bird!

I am not an Angry Bird.

Did he go or is he still here. Let's check first , better safe than be sorry .

" Hello...."

" Hello...."

" Is someone here ? "

Phew! Thankfully, He have gone now.

Argh! Here comes another problem. Should I tell this to Akiva or not ? Should I really go to meet that man without telling Akiva about it ?

Good Nessa : You should tell Akiva about all this conversation and you shouldn't go to meet that man . You don't even know him . How can you trust him ?

Bad Nessa : Don't tell Akiva about this and go meet that man , He seems to know something about you and you can ask him if he know something or do not .

Nessa : No , I will do both . Firstly I will tell Akiva about this and then I will go to meet that man.

Let's meet that man tomorrow , I think tomorrow I will find my answers.

To be continued.....

______________________________________

Guys , I hope this Chapter is not boring and I am trying my best to write more intriguing stuff.

Please leave a comment about how you felt after reading this Chapter because your comments can really make my day .

So What do you think ....

Will Nessa be able to find her answers tomorrow?

Stay tuned to see which answers she will get .

Please Like, Comment and Vote for it 😊