26 She said YES

RHIAN

Glaiza slowly uncovered my eyes and there I saw infront of me. A table for two, scented candlelight candles, petals of flowers and a mouth watering delicacies pero ang nakaaagaw ng atensyon ko ay ang salitang LOVE beside it.

I was speechless, I feel very special and impress at the same time. Samu't saring emosyon ang nararamdaman ko. I feel so happy and blessed dahil siya pa lang ang nakapagparamdam sakin ng ganito. Jason never treat me like this dahil sa duration ng relasyon namin ay wala kaming naging time para sa mga romantic dates lumalabas kami oo pero sa mga exclusive bars naman kami pumupunta at mayat maya pa kami kung mag away dahil napakaseloso nito na maski sina Bianca pinagseselosan niya.

" I want our first date to be memorable, I know that this is not your first date but I want this to be extra special because you're my first date and I want it to be intimate as possible, me and you alone in a solemn place . I hope you like it"- Glaiza spoke with nervous and yet hoping tone.

" Thank you"- was all the words I could say dahil nag uumapaw sa tuwa, saya at sigurado na ako. This is the last sign that I'm asking for at eto  na nga.

" You're welcome always Baby"- she said and kiss my forehead with full of respect.

This other side of my Tarsier is so heart warming. Gosh! Mas lalo na yata akong naiinlove sakanya ngayon!

" Since the day that you left me, I oath to myself that I will do whatever it takes para bumalik ka sakin. Maybe you and Batchi are right. Being soft doesn't mean that you're feeble, it makes you realize how to be open to  your own self and accepting yourself fully. I may not be showy and sweet but you know that if I want to do something alam mong magagawa at ginagawa ko 'yon. Let me treat you just the way I know how to treat you,  you can reprimand me if it is too much or not, you can tell me your worries, fears and the things you don't want me to do. I'm saying all of this because, here I am willing to share my worries and fears with you"- she said emotionally. That's a first. I know this is too much for her, opening her heart and mind, confessing her vulnerabilities and weakness.

Hindi na ako nakatiis, tumayo ako para magpantay kami and without a word, I pressed her lips with mine.

" I didn't know that you're this romantic"- ngiting saad ko.

" Am I?"- she ask confused.

" Yes you are Baby, what do you call what you did if not romantic then?"- I ask crunching my knows. I didn't know na wala talaga siyang idea kung anong tawag sa ginawa niya. I calmed myself trying to understand because I don't wanna ruin our first date. Her first date actually.

" I just want to make you happy. I just want you to know that there's someone who wants you to feel that you're special. And I want you to feel that you're precious to me that's why I planned to do all of this! Is that what you mean romantic?"- mahabang litanya niya and for the second time, I was dumbfounded.

Isang salita lang yung sinabi ko pero mas may malalim pala siyang ibig ipahiwatig, sa gigil ko pinisil ko ang ilong niya.

" Oh, Baby!!Why'd you do that!?"- inis niyang sabi at hinipo hipo ang ilong niya. She can't feel pain pero hindi siguro siya sanay.

" Sorry,nakakagigil ka kasi"- ngiti kong yakap sakanya. She wrapped her arms around my waist at ngumiti na din siya.

" I thought, I made a wrong move, honestly this is not my thing but I'm willing to do everything in a heartbeat to prove to you that I'm serious about us."- she admitted.