Red Violet: The Deadly Seduction

I am Red Violet and I am a Seductress that can ruin your life. You probably know my sister Black Viola. Viola and I have been sister's in crime for years. We went from good to bad and through so much together. Now, we are the world's most feared assassin's. Now, enough of the history. New years in Miami, Florida was the best time to be happy. It was 1992 and I was in a room at The National Hotel. I had a mission that was required to be completed in 2 week's. I was to come after a politician that has had an eye on my uncle for the longest now. He goes by the name Samuel Jameson. My uncle is a retired assassin that hasn't harmed anyone in decades but yet this politician has become his greatest stalker. The politician has done some very illegal things but yet, is coming after someone defenseless. The word around town is that he has been holding meetings for human trafficking. Now us as assassin's, we might do bad things but we sure do not let things like that slide. Many children and women have been harmed in ways, you couldn't imagine. Now, it's time for him to come to and end.

December 31st, 1991, Evening time

    I was in the hotel lobby waiting for my key to the best suite ever. The room had the biggest bathtub ever. Back on the story though, I stood at the front desk as I waited. Little do I know, Mr. Jameson the politician walks in. He walks right next to me sizing me up and down. I do look great with this fitted red dress on. I was turning head's every since I got here. The front desk clerk handed me my key and I walk away. Yes, I knew he was coming here. Jameson comes here every 2 months to this exact hotel. Anyways, I checked one box on my list and that was to catch his eye. I looked back at him as I walked away.

The Striking Moment-

  There was an event at the hotels bar and I knew he'd be there. The dude is a well known alcoholic. I started to get ready and I had a great plan. You'll learn about it more into the story. I got down into the bar and I seen my target. There he was having a conversation with the owner of the hotel. Now, I had came in with a dress that will amaze many. I wore a sexy plunge ruched bodycon dress with red heels. To surprise you, I was was to singer in that bar. Yes, your girl can sing. Now with this song, I knew it could lure him in.  Fever by Peggy Lee was the song to sing." If I can get the audience attention! We have an amazing performance to show you, please relax and embrace your ears!" says the host. The audience clapped and quieted down looking towards the stage." I bring to you Rose, singing Fever by Peggy Lee!" Screamed the host. Oh yeah, my fake name is Rose. I use it to protect my identity. The audience cheered and I stuck one leg out of the curtain. To make myself look sexy. I changed into my performance outfit. It was a red fitted dress with a slit on the right. I wore these thigh high black heels. Every man loves a woman with nice legs. I fully stepped out on stage and I started to sing. As I looked around pretending not to be paying mind to Jameson. I caught him looking me up and down nearly drooling. The whole time I performed he looked like he saw gold. I finished the song and changed back stage. I got him fascinated by my performance, I might have the chance to get him. I walked out with my red bodycon dress and I got a glimpse of him eyeing me down. I look towards him as I'm walking towards the exit. Jameson taunted his drink at me and I smiled.  Little did I know, he caught up to me as I turned my back." You're even as beautiful as a rose, truly" Jameson said. I turn to him" thank you love". This man smelt like whiskey and cigars coming from his breath. It was horrible, I don't wish anyone to smell it."Let me give you the best time of your life" Jameson said in a doggish manner. I couldn't believe he said that corny ass pickup line. I had to play a long no matter what. "Come up to my room and maybe you can" I said to him in a seductive tone. I caressed his face and led him to my room. Now see, I don't gotta say much when seducing because I know ways and alternatives to lure someone in my trap. We finally got to the room and we started making out. We get on the bed and I pause. "I think I should, freshen up. Maybe, make this a little more fun, if you don't mind" I suggested. He noded his head yes and I got up and headed to the bathroom. Now, comes to time. I got on this sexy red and black lingerie. It fit all my curves and my butt looked nice. So did the boobs. I slid on my red robe and poured two glasses of wine. I poured cyanide in his drink and brought his drink out first to him. The bed has a dark gadget under it that shoots through the bed through his chest as he lays on his back. He started to drink his wine and I sat on his lap facing him. " How do you like your wine, love?" I asked him while rubbing his chest. He started to feel sick. Struggling to breathe. I laid him on his back and take off my robe. Climbing on him, seducing him until he goes out. That's when I whisper" You seem tired baby...Sweet dreams". I then counted in my head" 3...2...1". That's when I jumped off and a dart shot through his chest. I stood there and looked at his lifeless body laying there.
       Now, I had to figure out how to escape. I undressed him and threw his clothes in my shredding machine I had in my suitcase. It shreds anything like paper, clothes, and even metal. I then wiped him down with a substance called E-12 that destroys all the DNA off someone's skin. I put on a cute sundress and pack my things. I walk down to the lobby and start a conversation distracting the employee from noticing the gadget I'ma but under the desk. This gadget destroys any information about any purchases or history of the person. It's called Exobite-33. Samuel Jameson was a horrible man. The world is now free of Samuel Jamesons torture and disrespect.