Chapter 62: Kicked out

!!!Please read!!! I added an important event in chapter 61:Streaming in the part were George got out of the shower. I would recommend re-reading that part before reading this chapter. for context just in case you read it, it was about his bruise)

Georges POV

First hour went by smoothly seeming to pass by relatively fast. For that class we were reviewing the basics of abstract and advanced algebra. I never minded that class and I found algebra relatively fun, but the one problem I've always had with it was Dave, but it's just now became a major problem.

The whole class Dave would glance back at me sending me death glares for doing nothing whether than sitting in my seat. If I were to start speaking, he was quick to talk over me or interrupt my speaking. Eventually, I got tired of it and just stopped trying to participate in class.

After first hour I started walking to my ELA class for second hour. When walking out of the room, I saw a shadow come up from behind me and soon I felt my face colliding with the floor after someone tripped me. I didn't have to look back to know it was Dave, so I didn't. I just got up acting like it didn't make my bruised stomach hurt more than it already was, walking to my next class having a hand meet my sore stomach. Was it really worth getting beat up over for not telling Clay? One part of me says yes, because I feel like i'm protection our relationship, but the other says no because I wouldn't have to deal with Alex and Dave, but that would be a selfish decision to make.

When I finally got to my classroom surprisingly I was one of the first people despite the fact I was tripped in the hall. At the same time it did make some sense because my math and ELA classes were down the same hall. I walked over to my desk sitting down, pulling out my pencil, folder and note book. Moments later students started flooding in and finding there seats not being quiet about it because the teacher wasn't in the room yet. Lindsey had set down in her seat, me seeing her out of the corner of my eye. She started humming a random tune. She seemed a little to happy and if i'm guessing why it's because of her plan with Dave that I know she set up.

A couple minutes later our teacher walked in with some books in hand apologizing for being late, then set down opening her laptop starting to take our classes attendance in which every kid was here, so she shut her computer after going threw all 23 of our names.

Mrs. Marla took a sip from her water before saying "I've decided to move the test sooner because this class is doing well with all of the lessons." Some kid let out groans in response to her comment. "I'll give you one final piece of homework to work on, and then tomorrow we will review it, then Thursday will be the test so come prepared and make sure to study with the work sheet you will be given at the end off class. And questions?"

Lindsey raised her hand getting called on a couple seconds later.

"Remember, I need help with the essay format before the test." She spoke, an evil looking smile plastered on her face that to someone who doesn't know better would think it meant nothing. "Who was it you said would help me?" It was obvious she knew it was me, how could she forget? She was only trying to provoke me.

"I said George would help you, but only as long as he's fine with it. Are you George?" The teacher spoke, the whole class looking in my direction putting me in an awkward position if I were to say no.

Before answering, I looked over at Lindsey who had an innocent smile on her face. I sighed then saying. "Yes, that's fine."

"Ok great, get that done now. Make it quick." Mrs. Marla said as Lindsey grabbed her computer opening docs, then turning the computer towards me signalling she wanted me to "show her how to double space the paragraphs".