Chapter 40

Lin Xun never knew that the bump on his neck could be so sensitive.

When the man kissed her, his soul trembled.

He instinctively wanted to escape, but he couldn't break free because he was imprisoned in Gu Huaiye's arms.

His eyes were red, and his clear eyes were stained with water. Lin Xun subconsciously grabbed the man's hand: "Don't..."

Although he didn't know what Gu Huaiye wanted to do, he had an intuition that it wouldn't be something he could bear now.

The voice was moist and quivering, causing the man whose mind was teetering on the edge of imbalance to stiffen.

She felt the man suddenly lower his head and take a deep breath in his neck, and the arms around his waist slowly loosened.

The hot sunshine that diffused in the air seemed to be surging again.

Lin Xun turned around and looked at Gu Huaiye, who suddenly let go of his hand and turned pale, and saw a thin layer of cold sweat on his head.

His eyes were filled with distress, and he turned around and said, "Are you feeling uncomfortable? Do you want to ask Dr. Si to come over and take a look?"

Gu Huaiye rubbed his head and shook his head: "No, I just need to slow down. I'm sorry for scaring you just now."

Lin Xun calmed down and finally realized what Gu Huaiye wanted to do to him at that moment. He pursed his lower lip and asked him firmly: "Did you just want to mark me?"

When Gu Huaiye heard those two words, his golden pupils shrank suddenly, and he did not hide his true thoughts in front of the young man: "Yes."

Listening to the man's affirmative answer, Lin Xun not only did not flinch, but smiled and said: "It was too sudden just now. I was not prepared. Do you want to bite me again now?"

Facing such an invitation, Gu Huaiye breathed heavily, but said restrainedly: "You don't have to do this, don't force yourself."

Lin Xun knew that it might have been his "goodbye" just now that scared Gu Huaiye.

He stretched out his hand and gently hooked the man's neck, leaned in and pressed his forehead: "How can you tell whether I am reluctant or want you to mark me? I have never experienced the feeling of being marked. If you don't satisfy me, why don't you still?" Do you want me to find another Alpha, Gu Huaiye?"

He looked at the young man with a hint of anger in his eyes.

Gu Huaiye reached out and hugged him: "You dare."

"I don't dare, so will you give it to me?"

Si Xian once said that marking would be good for both of them. The effect of temporary marking is much better than inhibitors, and marking him with Gu Huaiye can also stabilize the restless pheromones.

What's more, the two of them are so well matched.

The effect is definitely better.

"Don't run away at that moment." Gu Huaiye hugged him and kissed the corner of his lips gently, warning of danger.

"Whoever runs away is a puppy." Lin Xun smiled and kissed him back, unbuttoning the shirt he was wearing, exposing the fair and slender back of his neck, "But you have to make your bite look nicer!"

Gu Huaiye chuckled lightly, and when his eyes fell on the young man's unprepared glands that were exposed to him, they turned into demonic vertical pupils.

The ferocious beast that had just been suppressed by force began to boil again, roaring and urging him.

Facing such an invitation from the young man, Gu Huaiye no longer restrained himself.