Chapter 104

After finishing the last subject, Lin Xun came out of the examination room and turned on his phone while going downstairs to wait for Xiong Ni. Xiong Ni caught up with him from behind and put his arm around his shoulders: "How was the test?"

Lin Xun tilted his head to look at him: "It's not bad, I shouldn't fail the exam."

He doesn't ask for any scholarship, as long as he can fly smoothly at low altitude in all subjects: "What about you?"

Xiong Ni chuckled: "I think it's okay. I've put the information you gave me to use."

Lin Xun smiled and nodded: "That's fine. Do you have any plans after the exam?"

"Years ago, I told Brother Wei that we didn't want to take on the movie for the time being. Lin Xiazhi and I planned to take advantage of this time to go out and have some fun. He just finished filming in the past few days, so he can have some time off."

Lin Xiazhi is more famous than him, so she is naturally busier. Artists like them do not have free time. In order to have good exposure, they even need to maintain working status all year round.

He is not in a hurry now, he has plenty of time.

"Give me a week after the new year, and you and Lin Xiazhi can go together." Lin Xun poked his arm gently.

Xiong Ni raised his eyes and met Lin Xun's smiling eyes: "Why, do you have any plans that you have to wait until after the new year?"

Lin Xun came out of the teaching building with him and didn't hide anything from him: "Mr. Gu and I are planning to hold a wedding after the new year."

He said it naturally, as if it was just an ordinary thing.

Xiong Ni said in surprise: "Are you finally going to hold a wedding? Is one week enough? Do you want me to help you in advance?"

"No, one week is enough. In fact, there is nothing I need to do." With Gu Huaiye here, he doesn't need to worry about anything.

Xiong Ni looked at him ambiguously: "Axun, are you and Mr. Gu anxious to have children, so are you so anxious to hold a wedding?"

Suddenly hearing the word "child", Lin Xun was stunned for a moment and blinked: "No, have you and Lin Xiazhi discussed the issue of children?"

"How is it possible? We have just discussed the issue of the certificate now. We also plan to get the certificate first. The wedding will be held in a while. As for the children, I think we should put our careers first. What about you, you really don't have any Has this topic been discussed?"

Xiong Ni felt that based on the relationship between Lin Xun and Gu Huaiye, he wouldn't be surprised if they had a child now.

So I don't believe that these two people have never discussed this topic.

"We have discussed it, but he doesn't seem to like children that much." Thinking of the question he asked Gu Huaiye last time, the man looked obviously surprised, "So we plan to let it take its course."

"It's good to be lucky. You are still young and you became a father so early. I always feel that it is a little too fast. After all, we are still so young!" Xiong Ni winked at him playfully.

Lin Xun smiled and nodded: "You're right!"

The two went to the parking lot. Xiong Ni opened the car door and looked at his arm: "Is your arm about to be torn off?"

"Well, at the end of the month, you can send me to Gu's. I will make an appointment with him to have dinner together at noon."

Hearing what Lin Xun said, Xiong Ni screamed: "By the way, wouldn't you two get tired of seeing each other eighty times a day?"