Chapter 57

The moment he felt someone approaching, Lin Xun held his breath. He didn't know how he was so brave and dared to do this during the recording of the live broadcast.

Lin Xun's hand was held, and Lin Xun was dragged away by the man from the safe passage next to him.

However, because of the darkness that fell into this moment, no one could react.

When the lights came back on, everyone realized that Lin Xun standing beside them was missing.

"Can you let the director know when the lights are turned off?" Monkey looked like he was going to be blinded by you.

Liu Jiajia glanced to the side, and then looked back. Lin Xun, who was standing on her left just now, was gone.

"Where did Lin Xun go?" As soon as she said it, others also noticed.

Chen Haoning: "Didn't you just stand here?"

Liu Jiajia nodded: "Yes, I also remember him standing here."

Monkey looked confused: "What the hell? Such a big living person is gone just because he said no, you guys, the director team, are amazing!"

Xiang Xingxuan came out at this time and said with a smile: "Don't panic, everyone. The owner of the manor has chosen Mr. Lin and has taken him away. Please enjoy the dinner in peace."

"What do you mean, why did Lin Xun disappear?"

"Lin Xun must have been taken away just when the lights were turned off, my mother!"

"Does Xun Zaizai really have anything to do with the owner of the manor?"

...

At this time, Liu Jiajia and the others were almost thinking the same as the audience in the live broadcast room: What is going on, where am I, who am I?

After Xiang Shanshan left, Monkey sat down at the dining table and said, "It's rare that the director team didn't ask us to make a game. We didn't dare to come over and finish the meal first. Maybe something will happen later."

Monkey is always full of wisdom when it comes to eating.

It turned out that he was right. When they had almost eaten, the man in black appeared, holding a black cloth bag in his hand, put it on their heads, and took them away.

"What's going on? Where are they being taken?"

"Oh my god, I don't dare to look at this place. What should I do?"

...

However, the scene suddenly changed, and in a dark room, Lin Xun was chained to the wall, with his slender wrists bound by iron chains, showing his frail beauty.

The suit jacket he was wearing was nowhere to be found, and the white shirt underneath was mostly unbuttoned, revealing his snow-white skin and looming collarbone.

He raised his head slightly, his lips were as red as if they were about to bleed, and his eyes were as black as ink.

Fans in the live broadcast room went crazy when they saw this scene——

"Ahhhhhhhhh, how could it be so..."

"Fuck, fuck, what's going on? It's so beautiful, my God!"

"The moment the picture appeared, it was like an arrow shot into my heart. Is this Cupid's arrow of love? Please give me a few more arrows. I can survive!"

"I just want to ask, who can not like this kind of appearance? My Xun Zai Zai is so beautiful!"

"Now I want to ask my boyfriend if he wants to take him home and hide him when he sees this scene, hahaha!"