Jealous

And I ain't even gotta flex
And we ain't even gotta text
And I ain't even got an ex
And you ain't even got a next
And we ain't even gotta sex

A week later, Brandon showed up trying to apologize. Nayah wasn't trying to hear anything he had to say. However, she let him take her to the store for shopping purposes. She got as many candles, incense, fruit, and food as possible. "You still mad at me, baby? I said i was sorry. I don't know what to do, moon." Brandon glanced over at her from The driver's seat, pleading his case. "I didn't cheat. I don't understand why you're acting like that, man. I told you it's tyriq shit."

He's so delusional, living in his illusions, Brandon forgot nayah could see through people. He prided himself teaching her the small lessons he thought she wasn't hip to. " Im not a hotep. Why were you watching, ol' boy? You feel like I don't teach you anything?" His insecurities sprung into action, noticing how nayah watched solluminati before he changed the style of videos. Brandon lost faith in his position, he came up with something quick to change her mind about him.

"You act like one really bad. Your actions don't match your words. Word is bond. I'm just returning the energy. You don't get to treat me any kind of fucking way. It's not my fault you got caught." She reached in his arm rest searching for her weed, stopping at the sight of a golden seal wrapper.

Nayah reached over open hand, slapping Brandon with all her might, yelling as his soul almost departed from his body. "Who condom this is nigga? You wonder why i don't trust you to lead me. You'll lead a bitch to hell and lie if she ain't caught you."

She burst into laughter at his facial expression, her tongue ran across her teeth, nayah grabbed the baggie, tossing his new-found treasure at him. "And you be hollering you're faithful. You're not out here being stupid. Trust you. This is why the fuck I would never. Goofy ass boy. Are you cool?" Her face twisted up as she broke down the marijuana, focusing on her roll up session. She couldn't pinpoint why hitting him came about after the sigil situation, nayah never stopped.

"Why you slap me? It's Mike's not mine. You have to believe me. I'm innocent, it's not mine. Stop hitting me while'm  driving what the fuck" Brandon caressed his jaw exhaling stunned by her finding the condom forgetting it was in his armrest.

He sped towards her home in a rush to drop nayah off for their safety, guilt written all over his face. He tried piecing together how she even found it. This escalated the allegations against him further, from last week he made plans to spend the night.

" You can stay, you're not touching me. Don't look at me, don't even talk to me. Dumb ass." They got everything out of his trunk, taking it upstairs to be put away. Nayah played music while she prepared a meal for tonight, unloyal by summer walker blared through the speaker. She made a plate for herself, leaving Brandon to fend for himself since he clearly could do everything alone.

They ate Cajun salmon, veggies, and some rice for the moment.  Pouring herself a glass of wine once she finished eating nayah engaged in her smoke session. Writing in her journal expressing everything she went through these past few weeks.

Brandon called Tyriq for some type of advice on how to fix their bond. Tyriq himself had no room to speak, he behaved the same way, another failed ass relationship. Ty text him advising to apologize first, then buy her something nice. "Baby, I apologize it's not mine. I know, how you're feeling. It shouldn't be in my car at all. Just talk to me, please."