You don't know me

Introduction

Life has it's funny way of working one day I woke up and everything changed. Imagine thinking nothing is wrong just to find out you've been living a lie. The saying dreams come true is real. I had to find out the hard way how to balance my enlightenment. It started august 1st 2020.

The dreams had gotten so extreme she almost couldn't believe what occurred. During the day she worked a normal job with bills and a man she pretended to love. Trauma bonded with and found out multiple secrets as she laid to rest.

Another world existed where someone she figured was too good to be true. Many know his face, name, music, and art but she knew his soul. Each day another mystery appeared for the duration of the dark knight of the soul. For every moment she spent with brandon, she grew to hate him. He was a liar, cheat, and emotional manipulator.

A fragile man with an even more fragile ago who felt he obtained plenty of knowledge. Brandon lacked masculinity in it's purest form he refused to grow. he started off being sweet as they all do. Dates, shopping spree's, asking for more time, and doing all the right things. Little did Brandon know, he started off as a distraction a place where she could get over the past in peace.

upon getting yet another promotion for work nayah grew exhausted with her day to life a mixture of the exact same thing happened nothing exciting just work, sleep, eat and repeat as if she's a robot. Her spirit begged for something more refreshing where they'd co-exist in a life she desired. At work she met brandon who she barley found attractive or interesting for the matter. he asked her co-worker to introduce them of course, Trinity did what she thought would be a great idea for them.

Until one day nayah got bored he kept popping up. It's like an pest you wish went away. He finally got her to text back around the time she'd walk away from Anthony. Nayah never really treated men well after her heart break from Rico A nigga from the wild hunnids who swore to give her the world plus more.

She instantly became obsessed with is wittiness, attitude, and demeanor. Truthfully, she loved a street nigga until he started getting them in a world wind of pure mayhem. He had a rep with all the hoes from Rich East even some broad who pinned a baby on him that alone caused a small rift in between them, nayah being young and dumb accepted it vowing to beat deja ass trifling ass. In additon to addressing rumors deja spread about her in a city she only visited twice.