chapter 4

Vishu's pov

My hand is at her waist and I'm getting closer to her. Yes, today I'll do it but no whenever I tried to do this it continually halts. I just can't bear this time.
"Hey please stay with me... whenever
I tried to close you....... You always leave me  (after a pause) but it's ok this time I can't let that happen again.

Maya and Shree both see this scenario and debate about it.

Maya:why this ego always gains a victory
Umm.....  Can't they both even attempt for once for the sake of each other's contentment?

Shree: for the first time I agree with you (eye winked 😉 ) you have also....

Maya slams him with his talon and went to the canopy.

Shree: ouch...

In Vishu's office 

He is sitting on his chair after his meeting he wanted a file so he called his secretary.

Her name is Alia
Alia had a huge crush on him so when she entered his office she opened the two buttons of her shirt and assemble herself a little bit seductive.
Then she penetrated his cabin.

Vishu: put it here and complete the other file which is related to the same topic. ( with the same utterance)

Maya entered his cabin and saw how Alia was standing there.  She figures out her motives but she also knows that her brother didn't even see her (Alia leaves the office ) but still she commenced to poke fun at him.

Maya:what are you doing (making a deep look )

Vishu : ( Didn't understand why she said all these question marks clearly state on his face ) What..... What do you mean

Maya: with this girl n..a....  she had opened the top buttons of her shirt............ You both have done something look you can tell me I promise I didn't........

Vishu: what. .... What..... Just shut up and just coil your this f***ing mouth
Don't try to act smart. .. Just get out of here.

Maya: relax year...... I mean at this age we make several mistakes so I just thought you stumbled., .....  Sometimes this kind of thing happens it's.  Just normal bro. ( with her innocent face)

Vishu: I'm like you in that...... slipped for anyone... I'm just falling for only one girl

Maya: hmmm all thing is ok... But what do you mean by you are not like me (furious  expression )

Vishu: how many boys in your past... Tell me naa...

Maya: hey everyone has ex.

Vishu: everyone has. ... But you have more than 15.

Maya:  but I have never done a double date... And just by the way this is my last relationship and also( evolved miserable  ), I'm damn serious about him. I don't...when this happens I can't bear it if he ignores me... See ( passes her phone ) how many times I have called him he didn't even msgs me.

Vishu: if I said something about him you will get hurt so leave this topic because... I don't want this (give her 😊 )

Maya:ok let it be...last night what happened to Aadi he departs so early
(Curious about to know )

Vishu: nothing much more.  He wanted to go to his office early in the morning so he......  (with the same expression on his face )

Aadi in his office put his phone on the table and he did some work so he was busy and did not see three missed calls when he checked his phone it was Shree's call......

To be continued ⏩