chapter 5

Shree:I'm saying na I didn't do it...... I swear (with a pitiful face)

He was standing in a police station
Maya also stands beside him and consoles him. A girl accuses him that he tried to touch him on the bus.

-------------------------------------------------------
Flashback::

Shree holds the chair for his support and that girl also stands their bus and takes a break while Breaker came and 
His balance became weaker and unexpectedly by mistake, his hand touched her and that girl wasn't ready to listen to him.

-------------------------------------------------------

Present::

Aadi entered the police station and saw that girl accusing Shree but Aadi is ready
For defending him.

Aadi: hey relax girl... The way you think about him that is wrong aaah... He is a very good boy

That girl:what do you mean by good boy... Is he a pre-nursery student...
(Making a bizarre face )

Shree: think before you speak.

Aadi: relax yar... Aah, look I have evidence that he is innocent... Like a cow... Believe me

Her name is Samaira. You will understand her slowly.

Samaira: who the hell are you to me and just by the way why do I have to believe in you? (furiously saw both of him)

Aadi:okk okk fine let me show you something (smile at her and grab the computer and put on his Pendrive opened the folder then show her)

While the video played. 

He hauled the bus. He first time experience a bus tour. He made faces while entering the bus. He stands there because he did not find a seat. He holds the seat and that hanger. An oldie couple sat there Aunty felt cold She closed the windows and Shree felt a lack of oxygen but he didn't say a word he feels that if he utter a word these people will kill him or throw him out of the bus.
He just saw the view outside the bus and he didn't realize that some girl is beside him then his phone rang and he just put his hand in his pocket and suddenly the bus take a break and he fell on Samaria.
She ignores it but when Shree put his phone in his pocket then Samaira's butt touches his hand. That time Samaira thought it was over and she created a scene. Shree didn't understand what happened to him and what he do.
He was empty and she continuously accused him.

Video ended

Aadi brought his pendrive from the computer

Samaira is guilty about it   AND without taking any more minutes

Samaira: I'm sorry.....  This happens several times to me so I. I (guilty )

Shree: so what do you think that I'm like that kind of person aaah.(Angry face)

Sam.: I'm sorry I...

Shree:okk okk (serious face like he seriously feels miserable. )

Samaira smiles and Aadi feels he is an outsider

Samaira: By. The way.... how  you got these videos (towards Aadi)

Aadi: thank god... Someone remind me. Otherwise, some people forget their friends after taking a favour (making a puppy face)[ he winked his eyes towards the Shree]

Shree understands that he takes advantage of his CBI post and gives a smile

Sam. Didn't ask again  because she didn't even know them

Maya entered the police station.   She was going because of Shree's bail.

Maya: here's your bail let's go (throw those papers on the table )

They all smiled then they narrated the whole story

Maya: Aaah... Let it be chloooo ab