chapter 1

This is my first story so if I'm doing any mistakes please tell me also how do you like is please give me your precious feedback....

Before: Are you tired of reading the same old stories that fail to captivate your emotions and leave you wanting more?
After: Prepare to be swept away by a new and immersive storytelling experience that will leave you breathless and craving for more.
Bridge: Introducing "Intense Feeling" - a story that I have written with the sole purpose of evoking deep emotions and taking you on an unforgettable journey. Get ready to be immersed in a world where every page is filled with intense passion, heart-wrenching moments, and captivating twists.

""". Vishu's pov.
a young girl approaches me and places her hand on my waist, gradually drawing closer to me. My breath quickens to the point where I struggle to breathe. The gap between our lips is only 10 nm, and I find myself unable to contain my urges.
Suddenly, I hear a voice that unpleasantly interrupts my thoughts. "Wake up, Vishu! You're going to be late for today's conference," it says.
After a brief pause, the voice continues, "Wake up, bro."
"Yes, yes, you can go. I'll arrive there early," I respond.
SHe smirks devilishly and informs me, "It's already 10 o'clock."

Ended pov:
These two individuals are actually siblings. Vishu, And Maya ( Myra )who loves him.
Vishu immediately jolts awake, as though someone's life depended on it.

In an instant, he changes his attire, opting for a new pair of pants and a t-shirt.
Maya eagerly awaits Vishu's arrival, causing him to shout in frustration.
When Vishu checked his phone he was mad at her.
Vishu swiftly chases after her, as she has deleted a vital number that he needs.Their father enters the room and witnesses their continuous bickering, comparing it to a dog and a cat fighting. He becomes furious with both of them. Father scolds them, but Maya pays no heed.
Vishu apologizes to their father, while Maya puts on an angry face and leaves the room.
They both prepare themselves for the meeting.After two hours in the meeting room, Maya diverts her attention to playing Free Fire.
Suddenly, she receives a message that brings a smile to her face. However, her smile quickly fades when she hears her name being called by her father.
He asks what was discussed in the meeting, prompting her to place her phone on the table.
Maya says with a mischievous smile, "Actually, I didn't quite catch what you said. Could you please repeat?"Once again, she succeeds in humiliating her father in front of everyone.
This only angers her father more, though he manages to control himself. It is a truly shameful moment for him as his own daughter fails to listen to him during the meeting.
How can he expect anyone else to listen to him? Following this incident, everyone mocks him for his inability to control his daughter.
In that moment, Maya overhears a girl gossiping nonsensically about her father.

Enraged, she confronts her, saying, "Who the hell do you think you are? It's none of your business how I talk to my dad. You don't even exist to me."
She speaks with a sense of grievance.From his office, her father catches sight of his daughter and smiles, grateful that she still cares for him.
Witnessing this scene brings him immense joy."Maya, let's go. We're running late. Leave all this nonsense behind," Vishu urges her. (he dragged her ) come on yaar we are already late .