chapter 3

Shree : Why don't you call her??

Vishu:  I....I....i just can't yaar ..umm...why always me.... Aaah
(Shree give him glance) ok ok there is my self respect

Shree : that is your EGO .... And just by the way if you don't want to talk to her than don't call her naa ...... Why are you always call her and never say a word
.. that call was always ended with her hello hello hello one day .....she wil get that  .

Vishu : No worries (gulped the words)
Atleast I'm calling to her Aaah ....,....    she  didn't even think about me may be she had boyfriend (with fake teary eyes )

Maya: That is why i deleted her no
(Winked her eyes). And now make a promise shree and Aadi  .
(Aadi suddenly give his attention to them who seat there silently with a beer
Bottle   After listening Maya's words give smile to them )

Shree : yes i promise (exited)

Aadi:  But for what and why??
(Raise his one eyebrow)

Maya : yaar Aadi you have to stay at your office don't come here if you're doubting like this tu you have to listen us naa..... (Making angry face ) (Aadi gives her tight glance)  okk okkk ...... I'll tell you actually Vishu never talk to her so I have deleted her no from his phone now promise we didn't give him no .....
That's all

Vishu : No tum asa nhi kr skte can't do it
(Breaking there hands while they're making promise)

They both are loughing very hard
But Aadi just gives small smile .......

"" They all sat on the terrace of house which is belongs to Maya they all met each other on Wednesday every weak that is compulsory everytime they sat there from last 7 years   they had beer  bottle in there hands ....

Maya make a tenthouse on the terrace

Actually they all give there shramdaan
She lives there alone she had a condition to working in her father's office that she wanted her seprate house so that she can easily meet her boyfriends .
That was  her mother's house she designed that house after death they both bro and sis spend there most of time in that house ..

Maya :  Welll .......ummm ..... I mean

Vishu : if you want to tell then speak otherwise stay quiet ( he shows his anger on her )

Maya throw pillow towards him but luckily he catches it and winked at her

Maya: ok Actually last night when we met(  Suddenly Aadi give his attention actually this happens rare  he ever gives his attention Vishu noticed that  )
He tries to kiss me and i slaped him
After that he didn't even call him ..... But I tried several times he didn't even ones answered me ( making genuine sad face )

Shree and Vishu make i contact and Lough at the same time
Maya kick shree because he seat closerr to her she just get up for retired.. but Aadi hold his hand .
That is quite awkward for all
Aadi instantly realises that and leave her hand and said her to seat by his eyes .

Aadi :  if he seriously loves you than he feel sorry about that becoz no one has right to touch there partner without there permission  ...UUh ..... I mean if he loves you than .... He tries to contact to you definitely......... I mean he should respect your ....ahhhhhh .....
I didn't have right to speak in between your relationship I'm sorry ( his eyes got wet  but he instantly leaves that place  and take his car and went to his house...
he stopped his Car after some km and cries alot he remembered something about his past )

Maya still confused but they both understand what happened they both also get sad but hide it from Maya
They slept there